You do belong here. It's an AS/A levels thread. You're an AS student. :smile:
Original post by tehforum
Hey man.

:sexface:

Hey :wink:
Hey man.

Btw Tehforum, what's your firm/insurance? You haven't told me yet! And for what subject? :tongue:
Reply 2383
Original post by halie:)
I guess all the more reason to hope for the best then?:h:

Yeah, and on the other hand, if the worst comes to worst, you can go and drown your sorrows :tongue:
Original post by Tullia
You do belong here. It's an AS/A levels thread. You're an AS student. :smile:

Original post by Groat
Why lurk? This thread is for AS-Level people too, and there were loads of us on last year's thread.

Very well :biggrin: I feel at a loss as to what to do now that school is finished yet I'm expected to stay productive.

I'm not actually in the UK for results day, so I'll miss the UCAS website crashing and all the other chaos.
Original post by Groat
Why lurk? This thread is for AS-Level people too, and there were loads of us on last year's thread.

Yeah, but the majority of people are Year 13 (or so it seems to me) and who doesn't love a good lurk :tongue:
The wait for A2 results must be absolutely horrible - as an AS student I'm finding it annoying and we have the start of A2 work to keep us occupied!
Original post by DJMayes
The wait for A2 results must be absolutely horrible - as an AS student I'm finding it annoying and we have the start of A2 work to keep us occupied!

I've been off school since June 20th and don't start uni until the 24th September, and I have nothing to do ^^
Reply 2388
Original post by Nadindi
Hi there!

Name: Nadine
AS Levels/A Levels: A in Lit, A in English Language, A in French and D in Law :rolleyes:
UCAS (firm & insurance, required grades, if applicable): York firm, AAB (:love:), Kent insurance ABB.
I already know I have an A* in Lit because I did my exam in January, and at least an A in Language but I retook it so who knows :smile: Awaiting my grade in French, for which I'm terrified!

Also, results day happens to be the day after my 18th.... so my friends and I will either be the walking dead with hangovers or rocking up to school still completely trollied :tongue:

Wooop August Babies! :wink: (I'm on the 17th) loool

Original post by Llewellyn
Thanks :h: I'm in year 12, so I probably don't belong here actually :lol:

But I'm mildly curious about everything, so I'm just lurking. I've only had the experience of my brother going through the process. I hope everyone gets the results they are looking for though.

Agree with Tullia you do belong! I't's always good to show interest, aww thanks ditto :smile:

Original post by wibletg
Yeah, and on the other hand, if the worst comes to worst, you can go and drown your sorrows :tongue:

Exactly... alcohol's applicability to both sorrow and joyful occasions will definitely have a role to play...but still hope it'll be a celebratory one :P lool
Btw see that your a Cambridge hopeful congrats! :P which A levels do you do? I love that that the college name is Jesus college how cool would that be to put on your cv :P
Original post by DJMayes

trust me it is!
I want it over and done with so I can start getting my offer for accomodation if I do get into birmingham ¬.¬
Reply 2390
Wooop August Babies! :wink: (I'm on the 17th) loool

Haha... not sure it's a woooop situation really! :rolleyes: So annoying having to stick to house parties for most of the second half of this school year... but the gorgeous weather on our birthdays is arguably worth it :wink:
Reply 2391
Original post by Nadindi
Haha... not sure it's a woooop situation really! :rolleyes: So annoying having to stick to house parties for most of the second half of this school year... but the gorgeous weather on our birthdays is arguably worth it :wink:

True...sorry the exitement got to me :P
I know right :frown: It sucks when everyone can go out to clubs and bars and we're just sidelined! Also I've been job summer searching and 90% of them want you to be over 18 and don't accept that your birthdays only a month away no fair :angry:
Indeed the weather is a plus, I hope that the weather gets better by august this year, it's absolutely abysmal!
Btw advanced happy birthday :smile:
Reply 2392
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
I've been off school since June 20th and don't start uni until the 24th September, and I have nothing to do ^^

Here here.
Reply 2393
True...sorry the exitement got to me :P
I know right :frown: It sucks when everyone can go out to clubs and bars and we're just sidelined! Also I've been job summer searching and 90% of them want you to be over 18 and don't accept that your birthdays only a month away no fair :angry:
Indeed the weather is a plus, I hope that the weather gets better by august this year, it's absolutely abysmal!
Btw advanced happy birthday :smile:

It's been so bad recently that I actually considered getting a fake ID :rolleyes: Of course, I shook myself off and called myself an idiot, but... just can't wait for my birthday to come around! My friends are making sure to make a huge deal of it, so we're all going to go to Brighton and get absolutely ****faced regardless of the following day :awesome:

I know exactly what you mean about jobs as well! Thankfully I have a friend whose mum can give me the occasional catering job, but it's only very occasionally :frown: We need money too! :'(

And an advanced happy birthday to you too! :biggrin:
Original post by Groat
Here here.

What date do you start ?
Reply 2395
What date do you start ?

29th I think.
iSketch anyone?

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

Everyone join!

Room name - TSR

You won't regret it, and all that jazz.

I know what you mean, I don't start (assuming I get in that is) until October 1st. Heaven knows what I'll do till then....
iSketch anyone?

I'm up for a few rounds

:sexface::sexface::sexface:

Latest