The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by halie:)
True...sorry the exitement got to me :P
I know right :frown: It sucks when everyone can go out to clubs and bars and we're just sidelined! Also I've been job summer searching and 90% of them want you to be over 18 and don't accept that your birthdays only a month away no fair :angry:
Indeed the weather is a plus, I hope that the weather gets better by august this year, it's absolutely abysmal!
Btw advanced happy birthday :smile:

are you an august baby as well? i can relate to the job thingy...
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
trust me it is!
I want it over and done with so I can start getting my offer for accomodation if I do get into birmingham ¬.¬

Original post by Nadindi
Haha... not sure it's a woooop situation really! :rolleyes: So annoying having to stick to house parties for most of the second half of this school year... but the gorgeous weather on our birthdays is arguably worth it :wink:

True...sorry the exitement got to me :P
I know right :frown: It sucks when everyone can go out to clubs and bars and we're just sidelined! Also I've been job summer searching and 90% of them want you to be over 18 and don't accept that your birthdays only a month away no fair :angry:
Indeed the weather is a plus, I hope that the weather gets better by august this year, it's absolutely abysmal!
Btw advanced happy birthday :smile:

Original post by Groat
Here here.

Original post by NapoleonDynamite
What date do you start ?

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

Everyone join!

Room name - TSR

You won't regret it, and all that jazz.

:sexface:

aww yeah
Wouldn't life be easier if we got our results straight away, instead of having a 2/3 month wait? There would be much less stress, and speculation over "am I good enough for ____??", and we could make more informed choices about what course to do, etc... :frown:
Reply 2403
Original post by tehforum
iSketch anyone?

One round, but let's play earlier in future. :colondollar:
Reply 2404

Exactly... alcohol's applicability to both sorrow and joyful occasions will definitely have a role to play...but still hope it'll be a celebratory one :P lool
Btw see that your a Cambridge hopeful congrats! :P which A levels do you do? I love that that the college name is Jesus college how cool would that be to put on your cv :P

Let's hope so :tongue:

Er, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry :smile:

Hopefully I get the grades but we shall see :biggrin:
I'll iSketch for a bit! :biggrin:
Original post by suncake
Wouldn't life be easier if we got our results straight away, instead of having a 2/3 month wait? There would be much less stress, and speculation over "am I good enough for ____??", and we could make more informed choices about what course to do, etc... :frown:

Original post by wibletg
Let's hope so :tongue:

Er, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry :smile:

Hopefully I get the grades but we shall see :biggrin:

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

Everyone join!

Room name - TSR

You won't regret it, and all that jazz.
I think I've missed the isketch game because I can't see the room :frown:
Original post by confused dot com
I think I've missed the isketch game because I can't see the room :frown:

There's always tomorrow :smile:
Reply 2409
Name: Ed

A Levels: Economics,French & Politics, rather worried about most of my subjects really need to do well in economics in particular haha, we shall see...

Uni: Firm: Sussex, Economics BSC AAB :smile:, Insurance:u:EA, Economics BSC ABB

Really hope I get into Sussex, looks soo good, btw Pplied for Swanborough accomadation there
(edited 11 years ago)
Seems to be a fair few birthdays around results day. Mine just happens to be on the 16th itself so should be a good night either way. I might just turn up smashed to pick up my results to ease the pain if I miss my firm!

TSR iPod App
Oh wow. My mum's just told me she's booking a hotel on results night for myself and two friends so we can stay out as long as we want. So excited. :biggrin:
Original post by sosotalk
Oh wow. My mum's just told me she's booking a hotel on results night for myself and two friends so we can stay out as long as we want. So excited. :biggrin:

Lucky:wink: have fun! :jealous: :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Original post by sosotalk

wow jealous!
Reply 2414
Original post by suncake

I second this. Life Would be SO much easier.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi all :-) I'm panicking so much for results haha

Name: Katy
A Levels: English Literature, French, Psychology
Uni: Firm, UEA to do Translation and Interpreting with double honours French and Spanish, need ABB
Insurance, Aberystwyth to do Romance Languages, need 280 points with a B in French

Sounds silly because I'm going to uni to do French but I think that's where I'll have messed up because I spent like three weeks solid relearning psychology :-(

Good luck to everyone! :-)
Reply 2416
im so worried just looking at this thread :/
Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! x
Original post by fionalala12
Me too darling! It's all that is racing through my mind, as I have no idea what I will do if I don't get in!
Just try not to worry about it (as hard as that is) and enjoy the long summer without having to revise. You deserve it.

my long lost twin sister :wink: aww, thank you honeybee. hopefully the examiners will see our birthdays and pity us and bump us up a few grades:biggrin:x
Reply 2418
Original post by EffKayy
Hello guys.

I haven't been on here for a while as I've been helping out in the search for Chris Brahney. Unfortunately his body was found yesterday :frown:

Not sure if you guys were aware of it, so here's the link anyway:

Spoiler

God bless x

At such a young age :frown: makes you think about life R.I. P Chris
Original post by Tenz
I second this. Life Would be SO much easier.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I am certain that the exam boards don't give two ****s about how we feel.