The Student Room Group

Can they cancel their conditional offer?

OK, my situation is this:
I've received three conditional offers from Hull (firm), Birmingham(insurance) and Swansea. The conditions were an iELTS grade above 6.5 and to send an original of my highschool certificate, along with a translation. I've fulfilled the conditions on the 27th of June, but haven't heard back since.

My question is can they cancel the offers? Will I be affected by clearing?

Cheers
Original post by Nemo4
OK, my situation is this:
I've received three conditional offers from Hull (firm), Birmingham(insurance) and Swansea. The conditions were an iELTS grade above 6.5 and to send an original of my highschool certificate, along with a translation. I've fulfilled the conditions on the 27th of June, but haven't heard back since.

My question is can they cancel the offers? Will I be affected by clearing?

Cheers

Are your qualifications listed here? http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/results/examresults

If not, the universities won't have received them automatically and you'll need to send them the results. If you've already done this, phone them up to confirm that they have received them.

No, they can't cancel the offer. However, they may not update Track yet ... but seeing as you've met the offer, you don't need to worry, you know it's fine.
Reply 2
Original post by TheSownRose

No, they can't cancel the offer. However, they may not update Track yet ... but seeing as you've met the offer, you don't need to worry, you know it's fine.

That's reassuring, thanks for replying. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending