The Student Room Group

Architectural Association 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by randereen
Hi Everyone,

I just received a place for foundation at the school :biggrin:

Just wondering 2 things:
1) I'm 17 (turning 18), is that similar ages to all of you who have got in for foundation?
2) Does attending foundation guarantees a first year place the following year?

Thanks
randereen :smile:

Hi randereen,
I received a offer for foundation year as well and I am currently 18. Also, I am not completely sure but I heard that if you do well in your foundation year they invite you back for your 1st year
Reply 61
Original post by sadia1993
Hi randereen,
I received a offer for foundation year as well and I am currently 18. Also, I am not completely sure but I heard that if you do well in your foundation year they invite you back for your 1st year

Oh cool congratulations! :smile: hope to see you there.
Thanks, I really hope I do well enough to get a 1st year place now :biggrin:
Reply 62
I'm starting DRL MArch in september.

Anyone going for that program as well? :smile:
Reply 63
Are you Spanish?
Reply 64
yes, are u?
Reply 65
Si, y pelirroja tambien. Te buscaré. Hasta septiembre!
Reply 66
jajajajajajaja...

alucino con tu olfato para adivinar la nacionalidad de la gente en un foro de internet!

nos vemos en septiembre :wink:
Hello I'll be starting 3rd year in September .

Anybody knows how to get a scholarship or Industry-sponsorship for AA students? I am sourcing for scholarship because AA doesn't provide for 3rd yr entry
And congratulation to all who got accepted!
Reply 69
anyone waiting for scholarship results? they are supposed to decide today. i'm not sure when they get back to us though
Reply 70
Original post by Diiana
Studying at AA is really expensive, how do u guys finance the tuition fees?

I'm also wondering about that, how are you doing it?
hey guys

so i'm holding an offer for 1st year this sept.. trying to pick between the aa and edin. but what's everyone doing for accommodation? finding independent halls? or do you guys have flats in london
Reply 72
I'm going to an indepndent hall (Beaumont Court, in St Pancras way, next to Camden Town).
Reply 73
Original post by peliqueiro
I'm starting DRL MArch in september.

Anyone going for that program as well? :smile:

yeah hi :smile:

i am also joining drl from this september.
Reply 74
my interview will be on july 17th. any tips for the interview pretty please? would really appreciate it
Reply 75
Hey there! Has anyone received any info about the full payment discount thing?

I'm sorry "mizx" but I did no interview, but I suppose the most important thing is to be yourself (sounds topic but also true) and try to make them feel how much you desire to study at the AA. But I insist, this advice is made by somebody who's had no interview at the AA :wink:
Reply 76
no interview? which year are you applying to? i'm going to year 4. thanks for the tips :wink:
Reply 77
I am postgraduate and international... I think it is a common practice, because I have applied for masters at several unit in the UK and none of them asked for an interview, just portfolio, referees and personal statement
Reply 78
ahh the masters course no wonder :d alright then, congrats and all the best!
HI anybody looking to share accommodation or have any good place in mind?
I'll be in 3rd year this semester , looking to do DRL course afterwhich.

DO drop me a message !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending