The Student Room Group

guy couldn't get it up

Basically I had a ONS (or at least attempted one!) with a guy and throughout the whole encounter he couldn't get an erection. He didn't even mention it, as if it wasn't a problem, I asked if he was alright at one point and he said he was fine...

Even in the morning this was still happening (so it wasn't alcohol) and despite it he was keen to do other stuff.

I am worried it's because he was turned off by me? What would cause a guy to not be able to get hard? I tried my best to be understanding about the whole thing but tbh I felt pretty useless as I've never really encountered this before.
Nerves I reckon.
Reply 2
It could either be nerves or he didn't find you attractive.
I think the fact that he wanted to do other things indicates that it was his problem and not yours, he wouldn't if you weren't attractive.

I mean come on, he'd have to be a total douche with the highest standards on Earth if he didn't get turned on by a presumably naked girl who offered him sex not once, but twice by the sound of it!

Or he might be gay :curious:
Reply 4
Chill, it was him
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I had a ONS (or at least attempted one!) with a guy and throughout the whole encounter he couldn't get an erection. He didn't even mention it, as if it wasn't a problem, I asked if he was alright at one point and he said he was fine...

Even in the morning this was still happening (so it wasn't alcohol) and despite it he was keen to do other stuff.

I am worried it's because he was turned off by me? What would cause a guy to not be able to get hard? I tried my best to be understanding about the whole thing but tbh I felt pretty useless as I've never really encountered this before.

his not a man, if he cant get an erection with a girl in bed..
Reply 6
Was he virgin?
Reply 7
Chillax, it was something up with him.

He wanted to do stuff, but (probably due to nerves) he couldn't preform.
Reply 8
Original post by alpharius
chillax, it was something up with him.

He wanted to do stuff, but (probably due to nerves) he couldn't preform.

or down :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 9
maybe it was erect.... scary thought.
If he didn't find you attractive, he wouldn't have bothered doing the other stuff. Don't worry about it.
You can't rule out alcohol just because he couldn't the next morning either. Being hungover, plus the tiredness of sleeping badly due to being drunk, isn't very conducive to getting properly aroused.
Original post by GPH92
maybe it was erect.... scary thought.

im actually in hysterics!!! hahahahaaaaaaaaa
Reply 13
I wouldn't worry, sounds like he had a problem! He still wanted to 'do stuff' so I wouldn't worry.
Something girls need to realise is that it's completely out of a guys control. Being tired, stressed, nervous, drunk etc has a big effect on it. It's like when you have a tickly cough. No matter how much you try and suppress the cough, it just means it's gonna get worse and you'll cough twice as hard. It's like that with a guys jibbly bits. The more stressed they get about it the softer mr. loveylovey will get.
If I'm really drunk I can't get it up.
Reply 16
Nerves? Alcohol? Maybe he just got unlucky that night?

So many things. Probably nothing to do with you though.
Reply 17
Erectile dysfunction?
Reply 18
Its nearly always down to nerves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending