The Student Room Group

Complicated relationship with a friend?

I had this thing with a friend at the end of last year but nothing came of it as we thought it would be easier to be friends. So we moved on but a month ago at a party i told him i was texting a guy and he got all angry and stormed off.

I suppose at this point i realised he might be interested again and this was confirmed when he text me later on saying sorry for his actions and it was because he was jealous.

The fact he liked me changed my opinion on things and i told him i liked him too about 2 weeks after. He didnt react the way i thought he would and said his opinions changed after i said i liked the other guy before.

I don't know what to do. A friend of his said he definitely likes me but when i text him he says he doesn't know what to feel...What should i do? Tell him i want to go out? Move on? I'm so confused and i really like him :frown:
Reply 1
Text him saying

"I need to know if you like me or not. if you don't then we can both simply move on but this isn't fair to me at the moment."

You could also include that this is the last time/chance he gets. If he ****s you about tell him to **** off.
Weeell, if you really like him and he apparently likes you, it shouldn't be too difficult to get stuff going.

Have a talk (cue thunder). Make sure that everything is crystal clear between you two...in my experience ambiguity makes for great drama but unbearable real life.

If you're certain you want to go out with him, then make sure he understands that. Texting another guy is really not a big deal, so if he reacted strongly to it, he probably really did fancy you. Whether he still does is up to you to find out.
Reply 3
Original post by Knighted
Text him saying

"I need to know if you like me or not. if you don't then we can both simply move on but this isn't fair to me at the moment."

You could also include that this is the last time/chance he gets. If he ****s you about tell him to **** off.

He does like me though, its just the fact i'd said i liked the other guy when he said he liked me. I don't want to put him on the spot because we are really good friends now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending