The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge

LOOOOL :rofl: You make me lafff

Why so random? :nothing:

Spoiler

And why you dissing people on my thread for.
Politricks my homie init.

Aha. Nahh I thought you were annoyed so thought I'd tell a joke (H)

It's about time we stopped discriminating against chickens and let them cross the road without QUESTIONING THEIR MOTIVES.

I'm dissing people?
Unconditional love for all!
Except apostates.
Lol I joke. I love em.
Well maybe not.
But I'm indifferent unless they think they're superior.
And right.
Maybe. Sometimes.
:tongue:

Me and politricks have been bonding. He knows I love him. He hates me though :sad:
Reply 8421
Original post by killa78
Lmfaoo. On it bro xD

These mans are gassed though.
Have fun :tongue:

Dunnoee! na na its kl watch how dis ting :wink:.

Original post by Politricks
I'm going to buy what seems like a very interesting book by Lawrence Krauss, apparently it gives a scientific answer of how it's possible for a universe to come out of nothing; it just came out a few months ago.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Universe-Nothing-Lawrence-M-Krauss/dp/145162445X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342014951&sr=8-1

Which prophecies in particular? I've had many Christians come up to me and claim that Bible prophecies are also coming true.

There are alot of books like this bro, tbh use your logic how can particles colliding end up to us sitting here talking on the internet like this lol, surly its not a coincidence.
The increase in natural diasters, islam spreading more in the west than the east..etc
refer to this website some of the things are really intresting:
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
The Quran also made scientific statements in which science today is just discovering.
Both the old jewish and christianity books have prophecies of some sort in them.. the bible mentioned the prophet Muhammed (pbuh), how is it possible for someone to write that and tell the future?..
Also please explain how Black Magic and science is related lol :smile:.
Wowwow wow
Reply 8423
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
I got an interview at Waitrose guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy :smile:

Well done,

Waitrose are soo flexible with students in terms of working hours.
Reply 8424
We are here using computers because humans are the result of millions of years of evolution.
You may reply to that by saying, "Oh, but evolution just a theory", well, gravity is also a theory, and the heliocentric theory of the solar system is also a theory. A theory is a body of knowledge which is backed up by scientific evidence.

It's possible to take any ambiguous verse and and interpret it into a prophecy; I'll have a look at the prophecies on that site and see what I make of them :smile:

Huh? I didn't say anything about black magic

lol no actually if evolution was correct, i just wanted to ask why arnt the monkeys/apes turning into humans or showing any signs of evolution atm? Has anyone found any 'missing link' fossils? with evolution there should have been an increase in mutations, why have all humans ended up lookin more or less the same?
Darwins concept was, one gene - one protein - one function
we have now began to discover that the complexity is much beyond that.. there are still questions and alot of holes in the theory of evolution. To me it doesnt really make sense.. physics, biochemistry, statistics.. all of these show a negative response to the theory too.

lol but its not just one prophecy, there are quite afew, yeah take a look, let me know how it goes :tongue:
Looool na yu didnt, but im asking you, how can science describe the possibility and effects of black magic? :smile:
Science has alot of holes still. They dont even know the full potential of the human brain let alone find out where we all originiated from lol.
Reply 8425
I'm an Athetit

Spoiler

Thats interesting..

A consoling delusion for people who can't handle the reality of God's existence. :wink:
Original post by Z-Ninja
lol no actually if evolution was correct, i just wanted to ask why arnt the monkeys/apes turning into humans or showing any signs of evolution atm? Has anyone found any 'missing link' fossils? with evolution there should have been an increase in mutations, why have all humans ended up lookin more or less the same?
Darwins concept was, one gene - one protein - one function
we have now began to discover that the complexity is much beyond that.. there are still questions and alot of holes in the theory of evolution. To me it doesnt really make sense.. physics, biochemistry, statistics.. all of these show a negative response to the theory too.

lol but its not just one prophecy, there are quite afew, yeah take a look, let me know how it goes :tongue:
Looool na yu didnt, but im asking you, how can science describe the possibility and effects of black magic? :smile:
Science has alot of holes still. They dont even know the full potential of the human brain let alone find out where we all originiated from lol.

Monkeys/apes never turned into humans, monkeys and humans just share a common ancestor. By the way, humans are apes.

Which part of Physics, biochemistry and statistics in particular show evolution to be false?
It's been over a hundred years since the theory was introduced, and when a theory becomes an actual theory, it has to go through rigorous peer review and scientific scrutiny; why is it that pretty much every biologist accepts evolution? Why is it that evolution is a major core module in every Biology degree? The scientific community would have discarded the theory a long time ago if they felt that the evidence wasn't good enough.

What scientific evidence suggests that man was created from clay?

Do you believe in black magic?
Original post by Lil08
Thats interesting..

A consoling delusion for people who can't handle the reality of God's existence. :wink:

I really have been called an Athetit once :rofl:
Reply 8428
OMG LOL, I've finally unleashed the beast! :colone:

raaaaaawwwwwwrrrrr! :tongue:

You intrigue me and I am curious about you. What do you do?

Rest assured, I am no guy nor am I a fag.

Wassalam.
Reply 8429
Monkeys/apes never turned into humans, monkeys and humans just share a common ancestor. By the way, humans are apes.

Which part of Physics, biochemistry and statistics in particular show evolution to be false?
It's been over a hundred years since the theory was introduced, and when a theory becomes an actual theory, it has to go through rigorous peer review and scientific scrutiny; why is it that pretty much every biologist accepts evolution? Why is it that evolution is a major core module in every Biology degree? The scientific community would have discarded the theory a long time ago if they felt that the evidence wasn't good enough.

What scientific evidence suggests that man was created from clay?

Do you believe in black magic?

Basically they are all from the same thing which is a monkey? is that what yur saying? lol.
I can give yu some biochemistry examples i read somewhere,
Evolutionists say that the Earth was molten for millions of years, if this actually occured then it should have steralized all organic substances, so where do these substances come from?
Also there was a problem with chirality, some evolutionists said the answer to the first question was from outter space. So if the organic compounds were formed somehow in a primitive atmosphere they would be racemic. And that would present some major problems in polymerization of complex organic compounds such as large proteins, RNA, DNA. A wrong handed amino acid would cause the stopping of the polymerization of the more complex compound and effectively kill the process..

All this can get very scientific, there are both side of the arguments, the side that is against evolution tends to make more sense as to what modern day science is discovering.
I know how theories are carried out. At the time of Darwin technology/information was not as advanced. Not alll scientists or biologists believe in evolution i duno where yur gettin that from lol. Evolution is a core model in every biology degree such as the big bang theory is studied in astrophysics. They are taught so people gain enough knowledge to carry on researching the topic to a point where evidence is found for it to be true or false.
Tell me what kinda evidence they found that evolution exists lol?
Clay
When the human body is examined today, it may be discovered that many elements present on the earth are also to be found in the body. Living tissues contain 95% carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur, with a total of 26 different elements.
For RNA, one popular theory revolves around the unusual properties of montmorillonite clay. The negatively charged layers of its crystals create a sandwich of positive charge between them. This turns out to be a highly attractive environment for RNA subunits to concentrate and join together into long chains.

There are alot of theories just like evolution that support this, i dont want to make the post long lol.

Do i believe in black magic? yeah because ive witnessed islamic exorcism and also the effects of black magic. Also it has been mentioned in the Quran as forbidden therefore to me it does exist. :smile:
Original post by Z-Ninja
Basically they are all from the same thing which is a monkey? is that what yur saying? lol.
Evolutionists say that the Earth was molten for millions of years, if this actually occured then it should have steralized all organic substances, so where do these substances come from?
Also there was a problem with chirality, some evolutionists said the answer to the first question was from outter space. So if the organic compounds were formed somehow in a primitive atmosphere they would be racemic. And that would present some major problems in polymerization of complex organic compounds such as large proteins, RNA, DNA. A wrong handed amino acid would cause the stopping of the polymerization of the more complex compound and effectively kill the process..

All this can get very scientific, there are both side of the arguments, the side that is against evolution tends to make more sense as to what modern day science is discovering.
I know how theories are carried out. At the time of Darwin technology/information was not as advanced. Not alll scientists or biologists believe in evolution i duno where yur gettin that from lol. Evolution is a core model in every biology degree such as the big bang theory is studied in astrophysics. They are taught so people gain enough knowledge to carry on researching the topic to a point where evidence is found for it to be true or false.
Tell me what kinda evidence they found that evolution exists lol?
Clay
When the human body is examined today, it may be discovered that many elements present on the earth are also to be found in the body. Living tissues contain 95% carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur, with a total of 26 different elements.
For RNA, one popular theory revolves around the unusual properties of montmorillonite clay. The negatively charged layers of its crystals create a sandwich of positive charge between them. This turns out to be a highly attractive environment for RNA subunits to concentrate and join together into long chains.

There are alot of theories just like evolution that support this, i dont want to make the post long lol.

Do i believe in black magic? yeah because ive witnessed islamic exorcism and also the effects of black magic. Also it has been mentioned in the Quran as forbidden therefore to me it does exist. :smile:

It's going to take me a while to reply to this one, science isn't my expertise (I don't even know what RNA is yet :colondollar:), so I'm going to have to do a quite a lot of research on this one, I might respond sometime tonight or tomorrow :smile:

By the way, I didn't say monkeys and humans are from monkeys, I said that monkeys and humans share ancestry with a common ape like ancestor.
Original post by bmqib
i've been living in this country for the last 2 years :plz2:

No wonder you never seem to grasp my sarcasm :indiff:
So you were serious about the marrying UK girls ting? :afraid:

Original post by Iqbal007
¬¬ what do u mean u won't accept....im so nice to u as well :frown:
yes there is, their social reclusive's, anti-social people, it affects their abilities :sadnod:
gym doesn't do much, I rather do something I enjoy, like basketball.....i also play a bit of tennis :smile:
I can even play some cricket, which is harder to set up tho :frown:

yes please :smile: if you can afford a camera :tongue: hahah and stop swearing :colonhash:: and get a new laptop for uni :smile: i'll even help you with the search

whats wrong with our accents, i barely notice any Londoners having one :s-smilie:
¬¬ i'll get my payback.......plus i put your mates number all over tsr :biggrin:

You call me weird everyday broo. :sadnod:
Nope, I don't need anyone, and people don't need me, just do your own thing, and you'll be fine, other people are an obstacle in personal attainment. :smile:
Tennis+cricket=middle class sport. Play football, that's more working class. :yep:

Stop taking mick out of the fact that i'm poor :cry2:
I don't have a proper camera, but I got a phone with a 3.2megapixel camera? :awesome:
Ooohhhhh it's that eazi is it?!! just buy a neww laptoppppppp?!! Yeah, cos money grows on treees doesn't it?!

Spoiler

Ohhhh myy goddd.
kasme, I get soo pissed off now when someone says to me 'i dont have an accent'
EVERYONE HAS AN ACCENT MAN, ARE YOU TAPPED?!
You lot are more closer in terms of Recieved Pronunciation.
You obviously haven't heard a northerner before.:colonhash:
Call that drug dealer, and listen to him, and then you'll see how we are. :hmpf:

Omg, i’ve just realised something.
I’m the only northerner here
:eek4: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :eek4:
I need to stay away from posh people, they’re bad for my health :sadnod:

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee

She didn't stop and kept walking till she got on the train. You shouldn't be scared, your Don'tJudge.
'Innit fam, stalk me an I'll bust your bredrins up'.
Strike 2-

LOL even I having feelings :sad:
Lol you’re out to win meeee.
Don’t worry lil ‘un, I’m gonna get you back... :colone:
Hmmm who should I set you up with :hmmmm:

Original post by Ayesha1234
Ultimately, they're just shada boffins typing ****e from a keyboard, they can answer to Allah for their bigoted opinions. It hurts though, although I'm not a scholar and I don't know all thaaat much, it's easy to see that Islam is such a beautiful religion, yet the bastards diss it 24/7 :frown:

Dw I know what you mean, I think that's standard for any Asian household tbh, I have to go to a library or get up early too.

Loool. I can't eat a lot of oily stuff after iftar, I get belly burps during taraweeh namaz :redface:

Haha, yeah it is quite difficult to get a job nowadays, but admin is soul crushing. The fact that I don't have to move much is a positive for me tbf.:rolleyes:

Lol init, keyboard warriors, they’d be piss scared to debate us in real.
I know, beliefs are beliefs, we should just accept that with each other, I hate when people diss it man :redface:
We should just be happpyyyy :bawling:

Nope that’s not normal in Asians houses. My friends just wake up at 1am, chill in their own room, with only 3 people living in their house, and everything gets served in a plate to them. LOL
Rich Asians init.

Nice, I luv knowing about your burps, so intriguing :biggrin:

Yeah, it’s horrific, cos it’s soo repetitive...
What you doing in hols, has your work finished?
You should spend more time here. :biggrin:
Original post by Lil08
raaaaaawwwwwwrrrrr! :tongue:

You intrigue me and I am curious about you. What do you do?

Rest assured, I am no guy nor am I a fag.

Wassalam.

LOL What do you mean 'what do you do'.
Alot of people are intrigued with me. I don’t tell em nuttin. :colonhash:

Look yeah this soc ain't singlemuslims.com init, so yeah luk somewhere else.
I kno u had a ting for bengi guys init, but yeah there ain't no lookers here luvy. :hand:

Lesbian Muslims :zomg:

I like.....:colone:

Original post by soyasauce
Wowwow wow

LOL, calm down init. Sensei is doing is ting. :wink:

Original post by Z-Ninja

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Sick guyyyyyy
yOyoyooyyoy Sliceeeddd famalam.
Cl0000ooocckkkeeed

They don't call you Shinobi for no reason.

Original post by killa78
Aha. Nahh I thought you were annoyed so thought I'd tell a joke (H)

It's about time we stopped discriminating against chickens and let them cross the road without QUESTIONING THEIR MOTIVES.

I'm dissing people?
Unconditional love for all!
Except apostates.
Lol I joke. I love em.
Well maybe not.
But I'm indifferent unless they think they're superior.
And right.
Maybe. Sometimes.
:tongue:

Me and politricks have been bonding. He knows I love him. He hates me though :sad:

I am a ‘bit’ annoyed with you :dry:...Can't even keep my secrets :redface:
But can't be mean to you as well, that’s why I’m handling the situation better. :biggrin:

LOl lets make dem chickens into chooza :wink:

What on earth is an Apostate, is that like self-suicidal people or suttin? *Wears a blond wig* :colondollar:
I got a U for R.E in GCSE’s. :sadnod:

Good he hates you :eviltongue:
I’m going to join him, ciou! :hello:

Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Why have you gotten yourself banned again? And sorry for being away, I had exams and i had to cut down on distractions :frown: how did yours go? Hahaa yup we deffo need a catch up!! :colondollar:

Well I'm still expecting a PM off you. :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Iqbal007

khalashadow not too well as ur here :colonhash:

You love me hon :camp:
Original post by Blackshadow
You love me hon :camp:

no you love me, it's called unrequited love :colonhash:

You call me weird everyday broo. :sadnod:
Nope, I don't need anyone, and people don't need me, just do your own thing, and you'll be fine, other people are an obstacle in personal attainment. :smile:
Tennis+cricket=middle class sport. Play football, that's more working class. :yep:

Stop taking mick out of the fact that i'm poor :cry2:
I don't have a proper camera, but I got a phone with a 3.2megapixel camera? :awesome:
Ooohhhhh it's that eazi is it?!! just buy a neww laptoppppppp?!! Yeah, cos money grows on treees doesn't it?!

Spoiler

Ohhhh myy goddd.
kasme, I get soo pissed off now when someone says to me 'i dont have an accent'
EVERYONE HAS AN ACCENT MAN, ARE YOU TAPPED?!
You lot are more closer in terms of Recieved Pronunciation.
You obviously haven't heard a northerner before.:colonhash:
Call that drug dealer, and listen to him, and then you'll see how we are. :hmpf:

Omg, i’ve just realised something.
I’m the only northerner here
:eek4: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :eek4:
I need to stay away from posh people, they’re bad for my health :sadnod:

not every day, whenevr your not banned :h:
woooow, you are one serious loner :tongue: you no your not, friendship is always good to have, we need unity :smile:
¬¬ your so prejudice, rich people play football as well you know, all schools have a cricket team, plus we are Bengali :rolleyes:

your not poor :rolleyes:
thats better than my phones camera :smile: but than again i do have a digital one :tongue:
nope, you buy things when you need them or when things need to be replaced :smile:

there are loads of good makes which are quite cheap, how much you looking to spend and what do you need it for? (no thanks for the other thing ¬¬ weirdo)

stop doing the Rashid flex crap :facepalm:
seriously though, when your among people you know and live in the same area, you'll never know until you go some where else and people tell you :smile:
I have as I recall, people from uni :smile:
why? who is he cough cough

cos u guys cant afford anything :colonhash: looooooool
your not, just barely anyone uses this from your area.......
what posh people :K:
Oooh so many new faces here...I must be the only oldie here :frown:
How powerful are your fairies now?

Spoiler

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat are you on about

drunk-meme-52262359225.png
Reply 8437
LOL What do you mean 'what do you do'.
Alot of people are intrigued with me. I don’t tell em nuttin. :colonhash:

Look yeah this soc ain't singlemuslims.com init, so yeah luk somewhere else.
I kno u had a ting for bengi guys init, but yeah there ain't no lookers here luvy. :hand:

Lesbian Muslims :zomg:

I like.....:colone:

I love Bengols,
They're so peng, lol
More toxic than menthanol :tongue:

Yeah thats what Pak Soc is for. :laugh:

Lol, I didn't come here to chirpse. :erm: I came here to learn Bangla, like. :cool:
Reply 8438
It's going to take me a while to reply to this one, science isn't my expertise (I don't even know what RNA is yet :colondollar:), so I'm going to have to do a quite a lot of research on this one, I might respond sometime tonight or tomorrow :smile:

By the way, I didn't say monkeys and humans are from monkeys, I said that monkeys and humans share ancestry with a common ape like ancestor.

lol yeah thats ok bro, do your research innit.. tbh yu shud have done all this before coming to a conclusion to become an atheist...:wink:.
ape like ancestor is basically a monkey loool.. they havn't really found a missing link fossil so therefore cannot say anything else ape like. :tongue:
Reply 8439

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Sick guyyyyyy
yOyoyooyyoy Sliceeeddd famalam.
Cl0000ooocckkkeeed

They don't call you Shinobi for no reason.

DUNNOE DJ! yu know what im sayin :wink:. A child from da ghetto lolz.

Latest

Trending

Trending