The Student Room Group

Should i speak to my ex gf?

I've recently been reading all these stories about guys and their gf etc etc.. I know life is too short to worry about things, and i just wanted to become friends with her.. She got rid of her facebook long time ago, but she got it back and obviously didnt add me or any of my mates..

I just wana stay friends with her for a bit, so i can sleep with her next year at uni :wink: Should i say something?
Reply 1
Original post by Sovix
I've recently been reading all these stories about guys and their gf etc etc.. I know life is too short to worry about things, and i just wanted to become friends with her.. She got rid of her facebook long time ago, but she got it back and obviously didnt add me or any of my mates..

I just wana stay friends with her for a bit, so i can sleep with her next year at uni :wink: Should i say something?

So do you:
A) want a girlfriend
B) want to become friends with your ex
C) want to shag your ex
Reply 2
Original post by foolscap
So do you:
A) want a girlfriend
B) want to become friends with your ex
C) want to shag your ex

Ermm... all of them really..
Reply 3
Original post by Sovix

Grow up
Bored of making threads about "shy face" girl are we OP?
Reply 5
Original post by sophisticated
Bored of making threads about "shy face" girl are we OP?

haha i was serious about it!! but i dont care now anyway :smile: i figured out shes like 5 years older than me.. (not like i have a chance)
Reply 6
Original post by Sovix

You want to get a girlfriend and also be shagging your ex? You greedy ****. Pick one.
Tragic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending