The Student Room Group

The Triangle Game..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Triangle-Game/389911285406

Please somebody explain to me how to solve this stuff.

Whats the theory behind it...?

There's a triangle from italy to germany to that bottle...whos triangle is it?

wtf its mine?
HAH.

I learnt this at a summer school a few years ago.

Basically, pick 3 random points. Doesn't matter where. Then ask "Who's triangle is it?"

Whoever makes the first noise after that question (you, or any of your friends), the triangle belongs to that person.

EXAMPLE
Me: There's a triangle from your nose, to that tree, to my foot. Who's triangle is it?
Steve: Erm, Joe's?
Joe: No, that doesn't make sense. Is it mine?
Me: No, it's Steves?

Me: There's a triangle from my knob, to the corner of that sign, to my Xbox, who's triangle is it? Think carefully.
Steve: That's definitely mine.
Joe: No, it must be mine!
Me: No, it's mine

See?
Reply 2
We play a similar train game one and it sent me insane.
Original post by Hippysnake
HAH.

Basically, pick 3 random points. Doesn't matter where. Then ask "Who's triangle is it?"

Whoever makes the first noise after that question (you, or any of your friends), the triangle belongs to that person.

EXAMPLE
Me: There's a triangle from your nose, to that tree, to my foot. Who's triangle is it?

Me: There's a triangle from my knob, to the corner of that sign, to my Xbox, who's triangle is it? Think carefully.

See?

Oh man that reminds me of the fingers game from Monkey Island 2 (if you remember the one I mean), it's so ridiculous but simple that you'll slap yourself once you know it :biggrin:
The first person to speak after the triangle is completed is the owner of the triangle.
Reply 5
No its mine
Reply 6
Original post by egage19
No its mine

U a b****
Reply 7
Original post by Joker370
We play a similar train game one and it sent me insane.

Original post by Hippysnake
HAH.

EXAMPLE

See?

No its mine and you should try "game about sqaures

Quick Reply

Latest