The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants (2012 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam!!
Same! :smile:

Ahh sweet :smile: I hate this wait though !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Any UCL'ers out there? Give me a nudge I can give you the reading list for 1st year - get all your books off ebay before they spike in price come September.
Reply 742
Any Psychology applicants that will be going to Westminster in Sept,2012?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Any UCL'ers out there? Give me a nudge I can give you the reading list for 1st year - get all your books off ebay before they spike in price come September.

Not going to UCL myself but that's an awesome display of kindness!
Original post by SS7514
Aww no! :/ which exam have you got aswell as psychology? I'm sure we will be fine! I think it's part of the whole process of it! I am too, it will be cool if we both end up there!

Umm not too bad, I've got schizophrenia, addiction and research methods on this paper so it's probably the worst one of the two! Which topics have you got?

It would be so cool!!!

I had OCD , media and research methods .... how do you think it went ?? :smile:
Reply 745
Original post by laurapinkxx
It would be so cool!!!

I had OCD , media and research methods .... how do you think it went ?? :smile:

i'm really not sure! i feel like maybe it's just me not having enough confidence in myself but out of all of my exams i actually think it was the worst one!! :/ how about yours? xx
Reply 746
Original post by DoubleNegative
Oh wow, that sounds really interesting too! Ah, I wish I'd done your entire course. XD

haha well oddly enough i really hated the course i did last year for english lit and lang but this year i really liked it!
Original post by SS7514
haha well oddly enough i really hated the course i did last year for english lit and lang but this year i really liked it!

I was the same. AS was so hard, and absolutely horrible, but I didn't mind A2 at all. :smile:
Original post by SS7514
i'm really not sure! i feel like maybe it's just me not having enough confidence in myself but out of all of my exams i actually think it was the worst one!! :/ how about yours? xx

I thought my OCD part went quite well , then media was okay i think ish :smile:
But i seriously messed up on research methods , i literally lost it, i didn't leave myself enough time to do it and i panicked ... it was awful!!!! I reallllllyy dont want to got anywhere but sheffield though :frown: Did anyone else say it was hard or anything ? are you having a good summer anyway ? :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 749
Original post by Jackkkkk
Ahh sweet :smile: I hate this wait though !

I know! what was your offer?
Original post by Sam!!
I know! what was your offer?

AAA, how about you? What subjects do/did you take ?

Reply 751
Original post by Noodlzzz

YES! Accepted unconditional offer from UCL so if you could give me the first year reading list that'd be FANTASTIC! Definitely wouldn't object to being able to do a bit of reading before the start of term.
Reply 752
AAA, how about you? What subjects do/did you take ?

AAA, i took Maths, Biology, and History, (and Art and crit think at AS) how about you?
Original post by Sam!!
AAA, i took Maths, Biology, and History, (and Art and crit think at AS) how about you?

Ahh that's a good mix :smile:! I did Geography, Psychology and RS ( Biology and Chemistry at AS)

I think I'm going to struggle with all the Maths/stats though !

Reply 754
Ahh that's a good mix :smile:! I did Geography, Psychology and RS ( Biology and Chemistry at AS)

I think I'm going to struggle with all the Maths/stats though !

Yours is pretty good combination too! :smile: you'll be fine with any essays tho :P i cannot write essay to save my life!
I know! I hope the stat's gonna be like biology where its put the numbers into the equation!
Original post by Sam!!
Yours is pretty good combination too! :smile: you'll be fine with any essays tho :P i cannot write essay to save my life!
I know! I hope the stat's gonna be like biology where its put the numbers into the equation!

Yeah I like essays :tongue: just not Maths ! I'm praying the stats will be like that yeah !
So did you insure holloway too? Where did you apply to ?

Reply 756
Yeah I like essays :tongue: just not Maths ! I'm praying the stats will be like that yeah !
So did you insure holloway too? Where did you apply to ?

Yeah, insured Royal Holloway. I applied to bath, and Sussex swell, How about you?
Original post by Sam!!
Yeah, insured Royal Holloway. I applied to bath, and Sussex swell, How about you?

Sweet :smile: I applied to Oxford (rejected) and Bath and Exeter as well :smile:

Anyone firmed Bath? :smile: :smile:
Reply 759
Sweet :smile: I applied to Oxford (rejected) and Bath and Exeter as well :smile:

awesome :smile: what accommodation have you applied for?

Quick Reply