The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Accomodation for 2012 - 2013

Hey guys and girls thought i would start a thread where we could share what accomodation brunel has offered you. Also a place to meet potential neighbours who will be in the same halls of resisdence. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Awwww :smile: ...I just wish they would hurry up with the accommodation results..!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
I thought we found out our allocated accommodation on results day?! Or is that just me not reading the application forms closely enough?! :')
Reply 3
You're usually allocated them around August time, I forget if its before or after you're accepted. Make sure you guys pick en-suite... trust me
Reply 4
Original post by Bustamo
You're usually allocated them around August time, I forget if its before or after you're accepted. Make sure you guys pick en-suite... trust me

Really? I was ensuite first year, Standard second and I preferred Standard. Didn't have any problems with sharing the toilets or showers, and they were cleaned every weekday morning along with the kitchen. Much bigger room too.

I liked Standard more and it was £1000 cheaper.
Staircase 6, Chepstow Halls!!
Original post by bukowskisashtray
Staircase 6, Chepstow Halls!!

Huh? You've gotten your allocated room results already? How come? I haven't received an email yet :confused:
Hope i haven't missed out anything!
I think it's just because I got my A levels in 2009. So I'm not awaiting results or anything. Wouldn't worry at all.
I think it's just because I got my A levels in 2009. So I'm not awaiting results or anything. Wouldn't worry at all.

Lol...ok i definitely have to worry now. Im not awaiting results at all..also did my access course back in 2010! Going to call the office n see what the problem is. Thanks anyway!
Original post by brownshuga91
Lol...ok i definitely have to worry now. Im not awaiting results at all..also did my access course back in 2010! Going to call the office n see what the problem is. Thanks anyway!

Let me know what they say, i'm interested.
Let me know what they say, i'm interested.

Yay just got their email! Sent them one this morning. Thanks alot :smile:

Flat 047, Maria Grey Hall, Lancaster Complex
Reply 11
I've been allocated Fleming hall....anyone else gonna be staying in Fleming ? :-)
Reply 12
Original post by brownshuga91
Yay just got their email! Sent them one this morning. Thanks alot :smile:

Flat 047, Maria Grey Hall, Lancaster Complex

You got one of the best ( newest hall ) on campus, it in the center of brunel and everything is 1 min away. Enjoy

Original post by alice7
I've been allocated Fleming hall....anyone else gonna be staying in Fleming ? :-)

Fleming is nice to, A mixture of 1st and 3rd year students.
Yaaay that's great news! Thank you! :smile:
Hey,

I'll be starting in September, I'm in Kilmorey Hall, Bishop Complex, Flat 30. Anyone know what it's like?

:smile:

Jennifer
Reply 15
Original post by jennifer-lou
Hey,

I'll be starting in September, I'm in Kilmorey Hall, Bishop Complex, Flat 30. Anyone know what it's like?

:smile:

Jennifer

Bishop complex is one of the newer buildings for accomodation on campus, which means the rooms will be nice and that. Literally next to the indoor athletics centre and the sports centre so if you are into sports then you are lucky to be so close.
Reply 16
I just got my allocation also. Bishops complex, st margaret Hall and I believe flat 76.
Staircase H, Chepstow Hall :smile:
The silence regarding Chepstow is disconcerting. Anyone got a heads up on that?
Reply 19
The silence regarding Chepstow is disconcerting. Anyone got a heads up on that?

Chepstow is fine, one of the older set of accomodation buildings on campus. From what i know chepstow is not ensuite, instead there is a shared bathroom and toilet. However i know people who in their first year shared bathrooms and they found it fine. The rooms are just the same to the rest on campus. In terms of location on campus, they are literally a stone throw away from the lecture centre and quad, aswell as close to the campus shops so they are in a good location on campus.

Quick Reply