The Student Room Group

Guys: How important is an attractive nose on girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by im so academic
If you have ugly facial features, you're less likely to be in a relationship.

People tend to date those on the same scale as them. At the same time, many don't really care about looks. Physical attraction grows. They're not going to notice the size of your nose if they're falling for you for other reasons.
Reply 41
I love big nostrils
I have a big/shapely (ugh) nose which I hate, but it didn't stop me getting a boyfriend, and he says he loves my nose. And no he doesn't have a nose fetish! (and has a pretty small nose himself)
Also I've never had trouble with any other guys, they don't seem to mind. The only people who ever mentioned it were girls who teased me about it at school!
I dated a guy with a big nose.

I have a small nose.

The world keeps spinning.
Original post by Lucia.
People tend to date those on the same scale as them. At the same time, many don't really care about looks. Physical attraction grows. They're not going to notice the size of your nose if they're falling for you for other reasons.

There are no other reasons.
Reply 45
There are no other reasons.

Of course there are. When you fall in love with someone, you fall in love with who they are. I'm not saying looks don't count at all (I'm not an idealist) but I do know that what you look like is only one part, and a small one at that, of what makes you attractive to the opposite sex. With the men I know who're friends, they've mentioned to me many times that they don't seek physical perfection in a woman. They go for a certain look that's true - but it's a more an overall vibe they get and personality is important for that.

Another thing, I get that you're disagreeing with most people here..can you offer any examples from your own experience to refute what we've said on here?
Original post by Lucia.
Of course there are. When you fall in love with someone, you fall in love with who they are. I'm not saying looks don't count at all (I'm not an idealist) but I do know that what you look like is only one part, and a small one at that, of what makes you attractive to the opposite sex. With the men I know who're friends, they've mentioned to me many times that they don't seek physical perfection in a woman. They go for a certain look that's true - but it's a more an overall vibe they get and personality is important for that.

Another thing, I get that you're disagreeing with most people here..can you offer any examples from your own experience to refute what we've said on here?

The point is you still have to be reasonably attractive to attract a man. I'm not - AT ALL.
Reply 47
The point is you still have to be reasonably attractive to attract a man. I'm not - AT ALL.

Has anyone said anything or acted in any way around you to suggest that you're not attractive? Please give examples so we can help. I mean at least people here will understand what you mean a bit better if there's some context to what you're saying.
Original post by Lucia.
Has anyone said anything or acted in any way around you to suggest that you're not attractive? Please give examples so we can help. I mean at least people here will understand what you mean a bit better if there's some context to what you're saying.

PM me.
Reply 49
Original post by Alt__x
*Sigh* If only more guys shared this view...

I do, got a big nose myself as well =)
Not important at all if you click
Original post by silenceoflove
Not important at all if you click

People click with people they find attractive.
Reply 52
I've got a broad nose and I'm fairly average (good days/bad days/like everyone else) and dated guys who were lovely looking. The world didn't end.
Reply 53
I do not find a big nose or slanted nose attractive what so ever... this is 99% of pakistani girls and a few indians
Reply 54
Yes, some noses are more attractive than others.

How important is it for you, guys?

Nobody nose......

Spoiler

Reply 55
Original post by LurkerintheDark
I like big noses.

... and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
(edited 11 years ago)
People are so shallow... :rolleyes:
Reply 57
Original post by LeaX
Lea Michele is proof that you can look stunning with a larger than average nose.

Wroongg example

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending