The Student Room Group

Should i do this free qualification?

I stumbled upon this level 2 Qualification (NVQ i think) in Business & Administration. Im currently doing a Bsc Computer Science, Im wondering is this worth it. Since an A-Level is considered level 3, so i have already more qualifications than im studying for. Is it worth it?
who is the free qualification with exactly? lets check credibility.
Reply 2
I think you'd be wasting your time to be honest. If you're interested in business and you're already an undergrad you'd be better off buying a book.
Original post by Planto
I think you'd be wasting your time to be honest. If you're interested in business and you're already an undergrad you'd be better off buying a book.

Yh this guy is right
Reply 4
What have you got to lose? :smile: If it's all free I'd just sign up for it, if later on you feel it's really not for you can always drop out.. can't go wrong really!
Reply 5
With vision2learn? Don't bother. It's far too basic to ever be of any use.

Actual questions:

Is the following statement true or false?

“If there is a serious health and safety hazard you should report it to an appropriate manager immediately.”

A. True

B. False

Select one option to complete this sentence:

"Being honest in the workplace ________________________________."

A. Is the behaviour of a loser

B. Encourages suspicion

C. Encourages good working relationships
Reply 6
Original post by Pop_tart
What have you got to lose? :smile: If it's all free I'd just sign up for it, if later on you feel it's really not for you can always drop out.. can't go wrong really!

Time.
Reply 7
Original post by Pop_tart

If it is with v2l then you have to complete the qualification or they charge you a fee of around £100.
Reply 8
Original post by Juno
If it is with v2l then you have to complete the qualification or they charge you a fee of around £100.

Yeah that is definitely a reason to avoid!
Reply 9
Sorry for the late reply guys,

yeah it is Vision 2 Learn, and there seems to be a lot of negatove opinion on the web regarding the company. So il be steering clear of it!
Why would you want to do a GCSE level course when you are doing a degree? Anyone interviewing you for a post in the future will not give a toss about what you have at level 2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending