The Student Room Group

Cambridge Experience physics and engineering

I applied for a Sutton Trust summer school at Cambridge for engineering and was unsuccessful. I was then offered a place on the Experience Cambridge Physics and engineering course. Its new and no one knows anything about it. I've agreed to take part - I think Id be stupid not to - but just wonder if anyone else is taking part or knows anything about it. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Yeah i got a letter saying how competitive the sutton trust was this year, so they offered me a place on the programme instead. Not sure what it involves though...
Reply 2
me neither! they dont seem to be telling us anything about it. do you think itll be a lot of work?
Reply 3
Got an email today with all the work. It's not massive but it is challenging
Reply 4
how are you finding the work? im finding that there is a lot of algerbra stuff. not too bad though I dont think. Ive done the first session. Have you got answers to the third session?
I've done most of the kinematics and dynamics questions, just struggling with one or two dynamics questions
Reply 6
i think ive managed them all - whether correctly or not is another issue...
Haha, yeah i can't guarantee that my answers are right either!!
I found the kinematics questions much easier, what about you?
Reply 8
Hey...

So I just noticed today that there are questions for the physics programme. Any idea if they're compulsory?
Reply 9
one of the sessions are based on the questions so i guess so... jess said not to worry if you couldnt do them but to hae a go at all of them...

Quick Reply