The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Firmed Glamorgan for september 2012?

Hey,

Has anyone put glamorgan for their firm for 2012?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah me! what is ur course?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
same i got accepted as well :smile: i'm doing games development
Reply 3
yeah i have! i'm doing Police Sciences
Reply 4
i'm in visual effect and motion graphic. where do you guys stays?
I've been accepted for the digital forensics course. Not heard back off student housing yet though, weren't they supposed to be assigning rooms and stuff yesterday? Guess it takes a few days.
Reply 6
Original post by sawnet
yeah me! what is ur course?

Great! Im doing Criminology! What about you?
Reply 7
Yep, can't wait!
Doing Media Production at the Atrium :smile:
Reply 8
i have response from liberty living quite awhile ago..i'm in Ty Pont :smile:

Original post by Harvey360
Yep, can't wait!
Doing Media Production at the Atrium :smile:

where do you stay?Ty Pont?? :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 9
Im staying at home first year, but hope to get a house share 2nd year. Hopefully ill be crashing at friends places in cardiff :smile:
What about you ? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Re: Firmed Glamorgan for september 2012?
Im staying at home first year, but hope to get a house share 2nd year. Hopefully ill be crashing at friends places in cardiff
What about you ?

cool!so are you welsh? I'm very new to cardiff. I really hope I can have some friends before the class starts :tongue:

Great! Im doing Criminology! What about you?
wow!exciting course!!! I'm so excited with mine too (visual effect & motion graphic)

:cool:
24th september is the orientation day right? :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by sawnet
cool!so are you welsh? I'm very new to cardiff. I really hope I can have some friends before the class starts :tongue:

Yeah im from Risca, its not that far from cardiff really. Only 20 mins on the train :smile: Where are you moving from then ?
Reply 12
hey! I have got an unconditional offer from Glamorgan Uni

Going to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering :smile:

Currently i live in Dubai but lived in UK for most of my life! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by sawnet
i'm in visual effect and motion graphic. where do you guys stays?

hey I'll be doing the same course as well, I guess this means we'll be classmates! Haha. I'm in Ty pont, but I have a question about the accommodation. How do we know for sure we've got the place? I've heard that we know once all of the results for A levels, diplomas and such have been given out this month (as universities will know for sure who they can give spaces out to).
Reply 14
Original post by Scotty117
hey I'll be doing the same course as well, I guess this means we'll be classmates! Haha. I'm in Ty pont, but I have a question about the accommodation. How do we know for sure we've got the place? I've heard that we know once all of the results for A levels, diplomas and such have been given out this month (as universities will know for sure who they can give spaces out to).

oh really??? but sadly i dont think we will b classmate..coz i'm transferring to final year.but hey!i'm so happy to know you will be in ty pont n same course w me too! :biggrin:
ermm i receive email to pay the booking fee n someone email me the confirmation for e payment. He asked me to send a photo to complete the procedure as well. have you receive those email?

btw how old r u? :biggrin:
Reply 15
[QUOTE="Harvey360;38833571"]
Original post by sawnet

Yeah im from Risca, its not that far from cardiff really. Only 20 mins on the train :smile: Where are you moving from then ?

I'm from indonesia..currently residing in singapore.hey u r close to cardiff!we can meetup n have some drink :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by newhope
hey! I have got an unconditional offer from Glamorgan Uni

Going to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering :smile:

Currently i live in Dubai but lived in UK for most of my life! :smile:

so u'll stay in treforest then? u r still in dubai?when will you flying to cardiff? i'm wondering if my flight will transits on dubai n we can meetup haha
Reply 17
Original post by sawnet
so u'll stay in treforest then? u r still in dubai?when will you flying to cardiff? i'm wondering if my flight will transits on dubai n we can meetup haha

no i will not be living in halls. Already been to uni so done the freshers thing. I will be flying to cardiff on like the 21st of Sept i think. I will be flying on qatar! will be cheap i think!

Where do u live? We can meet up in treforest one day if u want! :smile:

i am 24 btw!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by newhope
no i will not be living in halls. Already been to uni so done the freshers thing. I will be flying to cardiff on like the 21st of Sept i think. I will be flying on qatar! will be cheap i think!

Where do u live? We can meet up in treforest one day if u want! :smile:

i am 24 btw!

ohh u r not freshie? i'll stay at Ty Pont..so i dont think i'll go to treforest except to visit the student union/e gym :tongue: i think i have to attend the international student welcome week on 17-21 :s-smilie:
Reply 19
no no i am a freshie! I have been to manchester uni but did not like it so left it.

took 2 years out and now joined Glamorgan!

So I will join first year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest