The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
Original post by periperichicken
Has anyone heard either way regarding 2nd rounds at criminal defence solicitors?

I have it on good authority that they have notified and the 2nd rounds are being held this Saturday.
Reply 3161
Original post by All Bar None
Evening all.

I've got apps with Angel, Apex, and Iscoed. Everyone else OLPAS-wise is gone now, but nothing from those two.

Anyone heard owt interview-wise from any of them?

rejection from APEX by email - portal also updated with rejection......
The waits even worse for the CPS if people get through to the final round, some of which are after the second and the offers are on the 13th!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3163
Original post by lawstudent100
Still no rejection from 5SAH
Nothing from High Pavement after references & grades
Nothing from Broadway House
Nothing from 15NBS
Nothing from 30 Park Place

just a waiting game

Have you been interviewed by 30 Park Place? I haven't, but haven't heard anything at all from them.
Reply 3164
Nothing heard from 30 Park Place............save for an acknowledgement of receipt of application........
I emailed them and the interviews will be held sometime next week but they haven't invited anyone for interview yet :smile:
Original post by NetballWD
I emailed them and the interviews will be held sometime next week but they haven't invited anyone for interview yet :smile:

Ah well who needs people to interview eh??? :smile:

Reply 3167
Dyers second round out.
Reply 3168
Original post by rjg_5
Anyone who had a 2nd round interview at Oriel Chambers in Liverpool on Tuesday have the sense to ask them when we will find out if we got it (I didnt ask!)

Yes I did :-) we will know on the 2nd of August (no surprise there!)
Do you know if they are offering 1 or 2?
Reply 3169
I have just phoned 9 St Johns Street and asked when we will know if we have a second round or not (crime Pupillage) they are making the decision today and successful candidates will know by Monday... And the obsessive phone checking begins...
Original post by Talosman
rejection from APEX by email - portal also updated with rejection......

Sorry to hear that Talosman. Has anyone heard from Apex offering an interview?
Original post by orange_balloon
Sorry to hear that Talosman. Has anyone heard from Apex offering an interview?

Nothing here! Not even a rejection.

Has anyone heard from either 1 High Pavement and/or Broadway House Chambers re: a first interview?
Original post by NedTheCat
Nothing here! Not even a rejection.

Same...I never know if that's good news or prolonged bad!
'Pupillage Pages' seems to show that Broadway House interviews took place at end of June/beginning July.
Original post by patienceavirtue
'Pupillage Pages' seems to show that Broadway House interviews took place at end of June/beginning July.

Thanks for pointing this one out - another one bites the dust!
Original post by orange_balloon
Same...I never know if that's good news or prolonged bad!

I've checked mine and it continues to read 'Under Consideration'. However, on clicking the application itself, it reads 'Receipt of Application: Decision made on the 19th July 2012' or something to that effect.

I'm not really sure what this means but at least it's not a rejection (or at least not yet!).
Has anyone heard anything from 3TG (John Coffey)?
Reply 3178
30 Park Place chambers - interview invites out by email.
Original post by Legallucy
Has anyone heard anything from 3TG (John Coffey)?

Nothing yet - feeling very impatient! I know it's only one round, but if they want to offer on 2nd Aug they'll need to hurry up...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending