The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilabs
Well, when I say girlfriend. I mean I would love to have a girl who I could see from time to time to utterly devour her pussy, among other things.

hahaha this made me spit my drink out a little reading it... I swear i have the hormones of a 15 year old boy with getting laid! And you have put my thoughts onto a PC screen!
Original post by Revd. Mike
The 14 openly gay athletes of the 2012 Games

I find it kinda weird that of the hundreds of athletes competing, there are just 14 that are openly gay (although apparently that's up from 11 last Games).

Seriously.... even with womens basketball, football and field hockey??
Original post by lcsurfer
Seriously.... even with womens basketball, football and field hockey??

The key is the word "openly". I'm sure there are more than that. :wink:
I've just shuffled my last. fm player and this has come on;

Is it sad that I still know all the lyrics and am singing along?
Reply 5404
Original post by lilabs
Well, when I say girlfriend. I mean I would love to have a girl who I could see from time to time to utterly devour her pussy, among other things.

Ha, I like your honesty! I really couldn't care less about a sexual relationship. Use one of those phone apps?

Original post by Liam_G
You're not supposed to look. As soon as you stop worrying about finding them, they will turn up.

/cliché :moon:

No :unimpressed:

Original post by The Puppet Master
My house mate got into a same sex relationship before I did and he wasn't even gay when I first met him :unimpressed: I have given up hope, I've been with girls it's just never developed into anything serious. :sadnod: Then again, I think if we've waited this long it must be worth it. or else :ninja:

I'm sorry but that is really, really funny :smile: That's sort of my mentality too.

I find it kinda weird that of the hundreds of athletes competing, there are just 14 that are openly gay (although apparently that's up from 11 last Games).

And only two male! I wonder if it's anything to do with trying to get sponsorship.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I've just shuffled my last. fm player and this has come on;

Is it sad that I still know all the lyrics and am singing along?

What station are you listening to? I haven't yet managed to achieve a suitable level of (recognisable) cheese, even through S Club 7 Radio!
Reply 5406
Original post by thurin
No :unimpressed:

Yes.

/hopeful optimism :moon:

You're too busy learning Russian and running on treadmills anyway, Jack :hand: Y'all addicted to extracurriculars. You should try being boring like me for a while. Bitches love boring.
Original post by Tortious
What station are you listening to? I haven't yet managed to achieve a suitable level of (recognisable) cheese, even through S Club 7 Radio!

My own personalised one:smile:
Reply 5408
Original post by lcsurfer
hahaha this made me spit my drink out a little reading it... I swear i have the hormones of a 15 year old boy with getting laid! And you have put my thoughts onto a PC screen!

Hehee, I think I'm the same :smile: Ive got quite a sex drive, and when it comes to girls.well.Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Reply 5409
Original post by thurin
Ha, I like your honesty! I really couldn't care less about a sexual relationship. Use one of those phone apps?

What phone apps?:smile:

Many are women, hmm, I guess gay women in sports are generally more accepted than gay men in sports? I'm pretty sure there are a significant number of gay men on Team USA, and most of the major sponsors (NBC, GE, McDonalds, Coca Cola, Visa, Ralph Lauren, etc) are generally very gay-friendly (except for AT&T and Kellogg's). Also, out of a ten thousands athletes, I bet hundreds are gay. Maybe in Rio '16 more athletes would come out? I mean if I were an Olympian I'd probably be openly gay. But sports are unfortunately never just about sports, politics are always involved too :tongue: Also there are just so many anti-gay organizations in the US, they might boycott the Olympics and that wouldn't be good? :angry:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hey gays, I did some physical therapy today, my leg is not swollen because it's all strapped up, and it still hurts if I put pressure on it. But doc says it should be fine in a few weeks. I won't be able to run or anything, but I should be able to walk normally without crutches. Yay! :h:

Also, it's 2 am and I'm supposed to wake up early because my friend (who lives 2 hours away) is picking me up at 7 to drive me to this event 5 hours away. How nice of him right? :h:

Original post by Liam_G
Yes.

/hopeful optimism :moon:

You're too busy learning Russian and running on treadmills anyway, Jack :hand: Y'all addicted to extracurriculars. You should try being boring like me for a while. Bitches love boring.

Hey Liam, I'm being boring. I'm not doing anything (because I can't do anything) so do bitches love me now? :awesome:
Hai :awesome:
Now how deep heat rub and an ankle support so I might be able to run tomorrow :woo:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
Original post by The Fez
Hey Liam, I'm being boring. I'm not doing anything (because I can't do anything) so do bitches love me now? :awesome:

Aww, Fez. I love you..Will you be my gay pretend-husband? I promise you a life of chastity.

Ok..there's an epidemics of boredom. We should call the WHO now.

There's no other explanation for that S-Club 7 video being here *ahem*

Original post by lilabs
Well, when I say girlfriend. I mean I would love to have a girl who I could see from time to time to (etc., etc.)

Oh, milady, your good intentions do warm my heart. I thought romance was all gone! :hat2:
Reply 5415
[QUOTE=FrozenCharlotte;

Oh, milady, your good intentions do warm my heart. I thought romance was all gone! :hat2:

Hehee, I'm highly romantic I assure you :biggrin: I'm very soppy:smile:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Aww, Fez. I love you..Will you be my gay pretend-husband? I promise you a life of chastity.

Ok..there's an epidemics of boredom. We should call the WHO now.

There's no other explanation for that S-Club 7 video being here *ahem*

Aw Char, you're a doll. Of course I will be your gay pretend-husband. I promise I won't touch you (or your boobs). :h:

I have no clue who S-Club 7 are... :confused:
Original post by The Fez
I promise I won't touch you (or your boobs). :h:

Oh right! I totally forgot my boobs are a separate entity from my own self xD

I have no clue who S-Club 7 are... :confused:

I wish I didn't know who they were either :lol:

The message was aimed at Tortious and gagaslilmonsteruk xD

Seriously, guys?
Oh right! I totally forgot my boobs are a separate entity from my own self xD

Hey, I don't know what you ladies do these days. :beard: :wink: :tongue:

Original post by cpdavis
Now how deep heat rub and an ankle support so I might be able to run tomorrow :woo:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App

That sounds like fun :frown:
I'm so full of energy but can't do anything about it. Haha I'll stop complaining now. Have fun :h:

Original post by Mad Vlad
Hai :awesome:

Hai. :h: How're you? You seem to be in a good mood :tongue:
The message was aimed at Tortious and gagaslilmonsteruk xD

Seriously, guys?

What's wrong with S Club 7?

Even if we accept that there is something wrong with them, we grew up with them as part of British 90s/noughties culture. :awesome: You've clearly sought them out - what's your excuse? :wink:

Latest