Original post by shadab786ahmed
Even tourism shall bore me! Yeah, we had one exam which for 90 marks included:
Globalization
Development
Population
Active Zones
Climate Change
Water

Hopefully I'll have an A*... Not 100% though!!

I agree, human geography is as dull as dishwater. I found the whole GCSE a little easy to be honest, it felt as if everything we were taught was dumbed down. I got 100% on my first exam, which was at least a bit interesting as it was natural disasters, but the human exam and the Olympics exam I've got no idea what I got.

And to think I nearly chose it for A-Level.
Original post by Dobrzynski
I agree, human geography is as dull as dishwater. I found the whole GCSE a little easy to be honest, it felt as if everything we were taught was dumbed down. I got 100% on my first exam, which was at least a bit interesting as it was natural disasters, but the human exam and the Olympics exam I've got no idea what I got.

And to think I nearly chose it for A-Level.

Wow! Danger averted... Well done... For results and the wise choice regarding a levels.. :P
Certain bits... Check your PM

Okay:tongue: Check yours now!
Original post by justanotherindigo
Okay:tongue: Check yours now!

Back at ya!
Wow! Danger averted... Well done... For results and the wise choice regarding a levels.. :P

I know right? I didn't feel like spending two years of my life devoted to the damn subject.

And thank you!
Original post by Dobrzynski
I know right? I didn't feel like spending two years of my life devoted to the damn subject.

And thank you!

Lol, Damn it lots! Me and ny teacher don't get along either... -.-

Np!
Reply 2746
Original post by Whostolemycookie
I recognize that link haha. Glad to say that comic didn't scare me even the first time :smile: (was not the same with my friends)
32 DAYS TO GO ! @@@

It's Coming ! :lolz:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
32 DAYS TO GO ! @@@

That's what the street-walker declaimed.
Hi again :biggrin:

Hullo :biggrin:
32 DAYS TO GO ! @@@

Wooooooo!! Haha getting excited much :P :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Original post by sophiekutie
Hullo :biggrin:

How were you today?
Original post by c.anez
I recognize that link haha. Glad to say that comic didn't scare me even the first time :smile: (was not the same with my friends)

How could you not be scared of it? When I first saw it I pissed myself, I couldn't even close the tab properly so I jumped off my bed but my laptop was still open, and I could still hear the creepy sound : (

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2753
Original post by Whostolemycookie
How could you not be scared of it? When I first saw it I pissed myself, I couldn't even close the tab properly so I jumped off my bed but my laptop was still open, and I could still hear the creepy sound : (

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
LOL that's funny.

The second pop up was more scary though :tongue: Didn't scare me cause I expected it I guess and I've been into scary movies/stuff since I was a toddler.

You should search mr creepy pasta on Youtube unless you're scared :tongue: No pop-ups just scary stories.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by c.anez
LOL that's funny.

The second pop up was more scary though :tongue: Didn't scary me cause I expected it I guess and I've been into scary movies/stuff since I was a toddler.

You should search mr creepy pasta on Youtube unless you're scared :tongue: No pop-ups just scary stories.
Creepypasta is brilliant. I've probably made myself paranoid for life by reading it, but I don't regret it. :awesome:
Reply 2755
Original post by Pandora.
Creepypasta is brilliant. I've probably made myself paranoid for life by reading it, but I don't regret it. :awesome:
It is isn't it? :smile: Mr creepypasta on Youtube makes videos telling the stories. "Jeff the Killer" is one that hasn't left my mind..
Original post by c.anez
It is isn't it? :smile: Mr creepypasta on Youtube makes videos telling the stories. "Jeff the Killer" is one that hasn't left my mind..
I'll have to take a look at those! I've always read the written versions myself. :smile:
What's scarier... Sense of Sight or Sound... :s-smilie:
32 DAYS TO GO ! @@@

Should I be happy? :biggrin: Or majorly depressed? :eek:
Original post by SophF_rth
Should I be happy? :biggrin: Or majorly depressed? :eek:

Happy :wink:

Latest