The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Student Nurse 2012 @ Coventry Uni

:tongue: Hi all

Im looking for people at Coventry uni alreadyas Nurses or even starting in my cohort

:grouphugs:

I will check back soon xxxxx
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I'll be starting adult nursing in sept what type of nursing are you doing?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bonbon055
Hi :smile: I'll be starting adult nursing in sept what type of nursing are you doing?

Hey *waves* im doing adult what about you? x
Reply 3
hi I'll be starting coventry university in september studing adult nursing :-)
Reply 4
That's great. How was the interview, or shall I say discussion that you had in order to get in? I am going to Coventry university for the interview assessment and I would like to get some information on how the interview assessment stage was?

It would be deeply appreciated
Reply 5

Hiya..how was the interview for Nursing? and have you got any advice for me because I have my interview coming up soon
Reply 6
Original post by gem060782
hi I'll be starting coventry university in september studing adult nursing :-)

Hiya it would be great if we can kep in touch on the run up to uni starting x x
Reply 7

Hi do keep in touch ontherun up to start day im so excited x
Reply 8
Original post by mulieribus
Hi do keep in touch ontherun up to start day im so excited x

defiantly excited and will keep in touch. i am going in to cov uni on 24th july to fill in the CRB check :-)
defiantly excited and will keep in touch. i am going in to cov uni on 24th july to fill in the CRB check :-)

Hey I'm starting adult nursing in sept & am also attending that crb thing on the 24th ! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by mulieribus
Hey *waves* im doing adult what about you? x

Same :smile: will you be living in halls?
Reply 11
Original post by Daniibaybiix
Hey I'm starting adult nursing in sept & am also attending that crb thing on the 24th ! :smile:

hi guys whats this crb thing? i havnt been told about it? x
Reply 12
Hi! I will be starting in Sept to do adult nursing and am also attending the CRB session tomorrow, see you there :smile: x
Reply 13
Mulieribus I haven't either. Maybe there are some people that don't need to go in for it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 14
Original post by tashhaaa
Hi! I will be starting in Sept to do adult nursing and am also attending the CRB session tomorrow, see you there :smile: x

Original post by Daniibaybiix

Heyyyyyyyyyy! I was at the CRB session thingy and learning how to wash my hands LOL! Wow it was nice seeing you guys, i probably wont recognise you from SR names but yeah .. :smile:
Reply 15
Not sure who i met yesterday, but it was very nice to meet you all. For all those awaiting a level results i wish you all the luck in the world and hope to see you September :smile:
Reply 16
awwwww i called the uni and there are different dates for the crb thingy........... getting excited now xxx
Reply 17

Hi i just wanted to know what does the crb disclosure mean and the health check do we do this ourselves or do we called in by the university im kinda confused here .
hi im going to be starting the adult nursing course in september, really want to get to know people before the first day :smile: x
Reply 19
Did anyone else get the timetable today? Can't wait to start :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest