The Student Room Group

S.W.O.T analysis

Hello, so I have an interview next week, and I have to go prepared with a S.W.O.T analysis on myself, and another the House of Fraser Concessions (which, if i get the job, is where i'll be working).

It is for a floor manager position for a brand called M&Co, I know I'll be fine with the personal analysis, I think, any tips would still be appreciated, but for the Concession one I really just dont get it!? Am i expected to go there with my piece of paper and a pen? Or should I tell someone what I'm doing?

The paragraph on the top of the letter says;

'The object of this analysis is for you to visit your local H.O.F store and identify the fashion concessions, stock, layout, members of staff etc.. once you have identified these you can then consider where the opportunities for improvement are and the potential threats. Try to make your analysis as detailed as possible and although we have included things you could consider there are are lots more areas you could look at. We will discuss your findings from the analysis during your interview.'

I'm scared!
Help!
Do as it tells you. Go and have a look at the store. Look at it as if you were in charge of the whole thing. Look at what changes you might make to improve things and what things might prevent you from doing that - and what you think is good already. Then put your answers in a SWOT format. Job done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending