The Student Room Group

Nursing Bursary & Uni Fees

Just a quick post, anyone heard about applying for the bursary and Uni fees, starting to worry now xx
Reply 1
Original post by ClaraCluck
Just a quick post, anyone heard about applying for the bursary and Uni fees, starting to worry now xx

I got a letter from the university saying that they have contacted them and I should be getting a letter on how to apply in June.. am yet to recieve anything. Am getting a bit worried too! x
Reply 2
The uni contacts the nhs grant and bursary place when your place is unconditional and then they send a pack :smile: xx

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Original post by amylea_94
The uni contacts the nhs grant and bursary place when your place is unconditional and then they send a pack :smile: xx

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

It's not just when you have an unconditional offer, it's when you have a conditional firm offer too. :smile:
Reply 4
Waiting here too :/ They said June! I rang NHS Bursaries the other day and they said they were in the process of sending stuff out...
Same here! Heard nothing,and i'm unconditional. I guess if none of us have recieved anything, it must be ok :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by crazyunicorn133
Same here! Heard nothing,and i'm unconditional. I guess if none of us have recieved anything, it must be ok :tongue:

My offer is unconditional now and i havent heard anything. So hopefully we will get word soon!

Quick Reply

Latest