The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by styleno1
Anybody doing BA Geography 2012 ? :smile:

OH HO!! :biggrin: mee too!! geo peeps are such a rarity here on the forum~ :biggrin: have u decided on accommodation yet?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 621
Hi everyone. I will study masters in Public Administration. I am coming for the freshers' week.
Reply 622
MA International Relations. Any other? :smile:
Reply 623
Original post by demetrisn24
ME!!! im coming to Exeter for LLB :smile:

Same :biggrin:
Reply 624
Original post by demetrisn24
ME!!! im coming to Exeter for LLB :smile:
Ditto!! Didn't know there would be so many fellow 'law students to be' on here :smile:
Original post by in limbo
MA International Relations. Any other? :smile:

Same! MA in IR at Exeter for me, too :smile: Are you from that neck of the woods or will it be your first time in Exeter?
Reply 626
Original post by Muffinz
All firmed up for English at Streatham (AAA) and ready to go :smile:

same herrrrre :biggrin:
Reply 627
Original post by Imii
same herrrrre :biggrin:

Umm... that was 2 years ago...
Reply 628
Original post by morphandme
Same! MA in IR at Exeter for me, too :smile: Are you from that neck of the woods or will it be your first time in Exeter?

I visited there for two times. If you have any question send me a message.:smile:
Heya! I'm coming to Exeter - BA Drama and staying in Nash Grove. Anyone on here doing the same? x
Hey!
*Hopefully* be there in September doing English Literature. I'm kind of nervous about it all though.
Reply 631
NEED A ROOM FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR??

A double bed room has become available on Clinton Avenue!
£103 pw - ALL BILLS INCLUDED

15 minute walk to Campus
10 minute walk to town

all appliances are included

message me for further details!
Seriously, anyone doing Biological Sciences? Haven't seen that many people on TSR doing it.
I live in Exeter but will be studying my master of international commercial law at Exeter too. If any of the llm students are looking for some cheap second hand books for their llb inbox me I have loads .
Reply 634
Congrats everyone!! Law matrise :biggrin:
Reply 635
Original post by J-Laroxy
Congrats everyone!! Law matrise :biggrin:

yessss, another person! also doing the law/maitrise program. We've created a thread for our group: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1939333

and I've also created a fb group, even if for the moment, there's only 5 members... Feel free to join it! http://www.facebook.com/groups/313015612124656/
Original post by etrdramaqueen
Heya! I'm coming to Exeter - BA Drama and staying in Nash Grove. Anyone on here doing the same? x

Hey, I'm coming to Exeter as well && doing BA Drama :smile:. I'm staying at Cook Mews!..xx
I may well also be in for Law LLB, Exeter is my insurance but I'm not sure I'll meet my firm...
Oh heya!! What's your facebook name - I'll add you and hopefully we can get a BA Drama group going :smile: x
Reply 639
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study Politics and Arabic (4 years) (LQ24) has been confirmed - AHHHHHHH - I'm sooo excited!!!

Quick Reply