The Student Room Group

When do Access Students know when they passed or failed?

When do we get the officiall certificate?

Has anyone recieved their access course results or certificate?
Reply 1
A friend of mine who took it said she got an e-mail.
Reply 2
We got our results beginning of July after the work had been moderated. I'm not sure when the certificates are due, I'm guessing before mid-September though as we'll need them to enrol.

Edited to add: I've just looked up OCN London region and see that they have already sent the certificates out to the colleges so theoretically it shouldn't be long.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
We got our results as we finished the course, early July. Not the official certificate though, we got a print out from the college with them on that we could take to ours unis. The certificates came through about a week ago though.
Reply 4
Hi,

Any Access students still not had their certificates? My college has been soooo slow and I can never pin down anyone to a date, we were told no more than 2 weeks like 3 weeks ago!

Grrrr, I need mine cause I'm going into clearing...

Anyone else in the same situation ?
Reply 5
I get my results on the 10th, but I did exams at the end of my access course :smile:
Reply 6
I received a printout of my results after the external moderation took place and received my certificates on Monday.
It took roughly 3 weeks to get mine
(Mine came from OCN London Region)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Reply 7
Received my certificates the other day :smile:
Reply 8
I got my official certificate yesterday :smile:
Reply 9
I just finally got hold of my college's exam dept and some utter idiot in OCN entered my courses grades wrong somehow.. so we are having to wait. I have just had a bit of a cry because if I don't get it by thursday for clearing I have no proof I have got the required grades.
As if clearing wasn't stressful enough :frown:
Original post by Kayl<3
I get my results on the 10th, but I did exams at the end of my access course :smile:

Original post by Reeny33
I received a printout of my results after the external moderation took place and received my certificates on Monday.
It took roughly 3 weeks to get mine
(Mine came from OCN London Region)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300

Original post by F Ellen
Received my certificates the other day :smile:

Original post by _N_
I got my official certificate yesterday :smile:

Guys - Could you post a photo of your certificate - Blur out your name if you need to. Apparently they are all different which is pretty facinating.
Reply 11
Im off to pick my results up today in 3 hours!!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
I'm still waiting for my certificates, getting rather panicky now as need to get them sent off. I knew I met my offer on 11th July but my dept won't accept the print out copy of our grades we got then :0(
I got mine on the 7th. If your worried call the awarding body.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply