The Student Room Group

Another Islamic grooming gang in court...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azaro
islam not only condones , but encourages sex with minors. so typical islamic behaviour.

Exactly everyone goes on about how it's a cultural issue when it's not. I've seen people defend these actions by using Islam. These guys think 'ohh these girls aren't covering up like ISLAM tells them to do and they are going out and drinking (which Islam doesn't allow) so it's okay to go and do whatever to them'. Although it's not allowed in Islam to rape girls, Islam can quite easily encourage it.

I've spent my entire life around Muslims and they all think the same because of Islam. If you get a Pakistani atheist or christian, they will never try to justify the actions of the groomers by saying it's the girl's fault for going out dressing like that. People don't understand the issue because they don't know what muslims or pakistanis are about because they don't know very many. And muslims obviously are going to defend their religion like they are told to do so they're going to blame it on culture instead because it's more acceptable for them to do that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Azaro
islam not only condones , but encourages sex with minors. so typical islamic behaviour.

No it doesn't. Another point, Islam forbids sex outside of marriage, so clearly this was un-Islamic behaviour.
Reply 22
Original post by Ras17
No it doesn't. Another point, Islam forbids sex outside of marriage, so clearly this was un-Islamic behaviour.

yes it does, and thats why a country like saudi arabia has no minimum age for sec / marriage.
Reply 23
Original post by Azaro
yes it does, and thats why a country like saudi arabia has no minimum age for sec / marriage.

No it doesn't and there are plenty of Muslim countries which have minimum consent age, so your example is baseless.
I realised I should once again weep for the state of society when I saw the thread open with "Well done to the EDL..."
Reply 25
Original post by Ras17
No it doesn't and there are plenty of Muslim countries which have minimum consent age, so your example is baseless.

we all know it does, the man muslims see as their example was a peadophile himaelf
Reply 26
Muslamic rayguns!!
Original post by onda
OP watch out for the muslamic ray guns!

anyone with fully functional ears can tell the guy was saying rape gangs, not ray guns

seriously, me and my gf noticed this the first time we saw it on some comedy program
They probably are Muslims, but that doesn't make the OP any less of an idiot.
Reply 29

Rape is not allowed full stop. I really don't see your point.
When you read about these Asian Paedo child-rape gangs week in week out, and find out the authorities turned a blind eye for fear of being branded 'racist'.... I feel 'intolerant'.
Yawn.
Reply 33
Hmm I checked the article. It made no reference to them being Muslim. I guessed you thought they were Muslim by the names?

Poor poor shot OP.
Reply 34
Original post by Cephalus
Hmm I checked the article. It made no reference to them being Muslim. I guessed you thought they were Muslim by the names?

Poor poor shot OP.

non muslims are not allowed to be called mohammed.
Reply 35
Original post by Azaro
non muslims are not allowed to be called mohammed.

Says who?
Reply 36
Original post by Zeffy
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/yourtown/oxford/9853801.Nine_due_to_appear_at_Old_Bailey_on_child_sex_charges/?ref=twtrec

Well done to the EDL for highlighting this problem and putting pressure on the police and government to finally do something about it. The current spate of arrests of Islamic rape gangs only came about after the EDL's successful demonstrations in Blackpool over the child-sex gang who groomed over 50 young girls.

Everybody here who has dared criticise the EDL should apologise. It's thanks to this group of "racists and fascists" that the paedofile, raping scum are finally going to be taken off of the streets.

To start with, they are not Muslim. They are Muslim converts. Only Arabs are regarded as real muslims. They are pakistani yes? So they are pakistani whatever...
Reply 37
Original post by El-Sayyid
To start with, they are not Muslim. They are Muslim converts. Only Arabs are regarded as real muslims. .

Lol, funny one
From the past month that I've been here I've realised TSR are just as bad as the media are with hating on Islam and the people. This forum pretty much picks up ANYTHING possible and attmpets to criticize, it just gets so boring and annoying to read and see this every single day.
They may have not been practising Muslims, or Muslims in the eyes of other Muslims, but it doesn't hide their background.

It is a cultural issue, where their awful treatment of white girls stems from their culture's lack of respect for women - especially western women who are perceived to be decadent.

Islamic countries for the most part have cultures of misogyny that transcend religious practice. This culture is being imported into the west and we're paying the price for it.

Quick Reply

Latest