The Student Room Group

My gf is refusing to give me oral sex unless I taste it myself!

Yes you read that right.. she gave me oral sex once and said that my ejaculate tasted so disgusting that she was almost sick. I consequently looked up ways to make it taste better, including avoiding certain foods and drinking plenty of water etc but she refuses to try it again unless I taste it first! What's more she still expects me to give her oral sex even when she utterly refuses to do the same for me. Our relationship is otherwise very good, but this seems like a completely unreasonable overreaction to me. Obviously, tasting my own sperm is not something that I am keen to do.. besides the general eww factor there's always the possibility that if we ever broke up, she would go around telling everyone (we have quite a few shared friends) about the time I.. well you know.

What on earth should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Man the **** up. It's perfectly fair.
Reply 2
Original post by Aisha~~
Man the **** up. It's perfectly fair.

I don't see how, it's not like I tried to make her eat her own downstairs juices!
If she is that reluctant to try again, just move on from the subject. Your relationship is fine so not having oral wont detriment anything!

Give her space to rethink. If she has space she will rethink that crazy ask n maybe try again

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9001
Original post by Anonymous
I don't see how, it's not like I tried to make her eat her own downstairs juices!

If you're too squeamish to taste YOURSELF (native to your body, know where it's been etc etc), then you can't expect her to be more bold.
Reply 5
Original post by megfashion
If she is that reluctant to try again, just move on from the subject. Your relationship is fine so not having oral wont detriment anything!

Give her space to rethink. If she has space she will rethink that crazy ask n maybe try again

Well I wouldn't have a problem with that if she didn't still expect me to give her oral. I mean I wouldn't say that it tastes disgusting when I do go down on her, but it isn't particular pleasant either. It seems rather one-sided and unfair for me to have to do it for her, without her ever giving back. I can't help but feel that if this situation was the other way round, she would deny me any oral sex unless I yielded and agreed to reciprocate.
Well I wouldn't have a problem with that if she didn't still expect me to give her oral. I mean I wouldn't say that it tastes disgusting when I do go down on her, but it isn't particular pleasant either. It seems rather one-sided and unfair for me to have to do it for her, without her ever giving back. I can't help but feel that if this situation was the other way round, she would deny me any oral sex unless I yielded and agreed to reciprocate.

Well tell her you dont really want to do it either until she is ok with it again? You should talk bout these things
The bf isnt allowed to do it on me (i have issues ;p ) so he doesnt expect me to do it for him. So say to her i wont expect u to do it to me so dont expect me to do it to you - if you want to then great, but if you dont want to then dont otherwise its not fair on you!

Personally OP, unless you girlfriend agrees to let you spoon feed her her own love juice, I'd tell her where to go. I would also not give somebody oral sex on a regular basis if they consistently refused to do the same for me; good relationships are about give and take, if you're not careful you'll end up just being her bitch. :biggrin:
Reply 8
If you're expecting her to taste yours then you should definitely taste it yourself! It doesn't taste nice, it'd be nice if you could understand :tongue:

If you really really don't want to, then just refuse to give her oral too.
Reply 9
LOL she totally got this from Sex and the City :rolleyes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Wait, so she still expects you to give her oral? loooool, why cant she taste it? She's the one with the problem with it, she doesnt need to give you oral, just a taste from a small sample, for all you know your cum could have tasted alright from the beginning to you.

I'd like to point out that if a guy said that his gf's juice was sickening, people would say that he doesnt deserve her, he's a pig, etc, etc, but if she thinks your cum is sickening, you are still expected to give her oral and "man the **** up". Personally, if i was told my cum is sickening, i'd be quite offended and she doesnt have the decency to even try a small sample herself (which is more practical btw) and still expects oral from you, then thatd piss me off. It's completely one way and not fair by any means. I personally would stand my ground and refuse giving her oral. If she doesnt like it she can jog on, for all i care. Its offensive yet understandable if she finds your cum sickening, but she's being totally unreasonable about it and i wouldnt be able to have a relationship with someone who i thought was unreasonable. I she came round and decided to taste a small sample, id happily give oral to her again, otherwise no, because its simply not fair. But hey thats just my opinion.
Reply 11
Original post by Miss O.C.D
LOL she totally got this from Sex and the City :rolleyes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Just thinking that :tongue:
Reply 12
What is wrong with you people? Why is it reasonable to expect he tastes his spunk?! 8/10 if troll.
Sooooooo... I fail to see what the issue is here. She doesn't have to take a load to the mouth. Simply tell her when you're ready and get her to finish it with a hand.
Also, try it. Unless your diet literally consists of ****, I can't see how it can be that bad. Mine is fine.
Reply 14
Either she can do it without swallowing / coming in her mouth. Or you just taste it.
What sort of relationship do you have if ether of you is trying to get the other to perform sexual acts that you are not happy with
Respect her sexual boundaries. Or (this sounds extreme, granted) get a new gf who likes oral sex.

If she doesn't like oral, so be it. or only get her to give you oral with a condom so she doesn't have to taste your cum.

such is life, not everybody does or has to like every conceivable sexual act. Do you, perchance?
Reply 17
Bitches be crazy!

What on earth should I do?

You have to squash this show of insubordination. If she won't suck your dick off her own volition I'd be on the lookout for her replacement.
Reply 19
You have a malfunctioning model, send her back and get a new one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending