The Student Room Group

MySQA 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mysqa
four_preview.jpg Days to go...

More like 2/3...

Today is nearly over, and not many people who signed up for text/email are going to sleep on Monday night.
Reply 501
I signed up for results via text back when I was doing Standard Grade. Did I need to update any details or anything to get my higher results by text? I haven't even logged into MySQA since last year. My phone number is still the same.
Original post by Akmeeda
I signed up for results via text back when I was doing Standard Grade. Did I need to update any details or anything to get my higher results by text? I haven't even logged into MySQA since last year. My phone number is still the same.

Nope you don't need to update anything, you'll still receive your text :yes:
Original post by Akmeeda

As Mini-me says, no need to do a thing. Just relax and wait for those As to roll in.

Good luck!
OneTwoThree.jpg How many days?
Original post by mysqa
As Mini-me says

I'm going to go work for the SQA :awesome:
Reply 506
I got an email 2 days before results came out last year confirming my email address, I haven't had one today was I meant to? As you can tell I'm getting stressed! :P
Original post by sarzed
I got an email 2 days before results came out last year confirming my email address, I haven't had one today was I meant to? As you can tell I'm getting stressed! :P

You shouldn't get one - don't worry!
Reply 508
Original post by mysqa
You shouldn't get one - don't worry!

Oh, I cant remember which email address I used ( but its one of 3 ) do we get the email at the same time as the text or could one be quicker

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire Z
Reply 509
Original post by humza100
Oh, I cant remember which email address I used ( but its one of 3 ) do we get the email at the same time as the text or could one be quicker

Pretty sure they'll be started at the same time but could arrive at any time between midnight and early morning... My email came around 1am last year. My text doesn't count because I was one of the people to get it the day before at noon... <_<
Reply 510
Lucky you, what if that happens again.... :O

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 511
I opted out of texts and emails this year incase there was a repeat of last year, wasn't happy! I wasn't prepared for them, and if it happened this year with more important results which weren't too good, I would be absolutely devestated.
Original post by Belaruce
I opted out of texts and emails this year incase there was a repeat of last year, wasn't happy! I wasn't prepared for them, and if it happened this year with more important results which weren't too good, I would be absolutely devestated.

Eh really? The out of the blue results last year were such a stress relief since I wasn't psyched out for them.
Original post by Ecosse_14
I'm going to go work for the SQA :awesome:

You're going to make Sam redundant. :colone:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You're going to make Sam redundant. :colone:

That may or may not be my plan :ninja:

Spoiler

Reply 515
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Eh really? The out of the blue results last year were such a stress relief since I wasn't psyched out for them.

Yeah haha, not the norm! I was kind of looking forward to my first ever set of results, and opening the envelope and having the whole experience, so this year I'm gonna make sure nothing can ruin it! :tongue: I will no doubt be stressed through the roof, but It's just the experience haha. Next results I'll sign up again no doubt.
Hi there

I signed up to receive my exam results via text last year. Does this mean that i will also get them via text this year? Or would i of have to sign up for the text again?
Yes, you will still receive the text this year. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 518
SQA:

[video="youtube;xLc5dVypsgc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLc5dVypsgc[/video]
I've made a bit of a mess of hte countdown this year, because I counted tomorrow as a day. When in fact it'll all be over this time tomorrow...
one-week2.gif

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending