The Student Room Group

RAF filter interview- what are these forms: F103 and AFCO4 Pt 2?

Recently received an email with my filter interview date, but it also asks me to bring forms F103 and AFCO4 Pt 2.

I have no idea what the F103 one is, and I've completed the 2 AFCO4 forms already, but don't know which one is "Pt 2"; is it the "Supplementary Information" one i.e. the one that asks for employment history?

Can anyone shed some light please?
Speak to your local careers office on Monday. They will be able to help.
The Pt 2 form is the supplementary information form. The F103 is a white form with 'F103' printed in the top right hand corner. What are you applying for?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One S
Reply 3
Thanks, I am applying for ABM.

How do I get this F103 form? The only forms I have ever been given were in an email attachment, none of which was an "F103".
You should have got it after the P2 presentation.

Reply 5
Those forms were attached to an email confirming the interview for me.

Open all the attached files and check out the number/title of the form (the name of the file doesn't always match the form number).

If they're not there, then I'm sure your AFCO will be happy to just email you the forms again.

Oh, and good luck with applying for ABM, I'm going for that too and my interview is later today :smile:
Reply 6
Yes I've looked through all those attachements and can't find this elusive F103.

Anyway, I'm eager to hear how your interview went Halton? Do tell.
Ed209, have you spoken to the AFCO today about this?

Reply 8
I have replied to the email giving me my FI date (the very email that told me to bring these forms) asking about these forms? If I haven't had a reply by tomorrow I will ring AFCO.
Why not phone then now...? They close at five.

Reply 10
Aren't the forms e mailed to you from an automated no reply email service.

Just phone them.
Nothing from the afco is sent autonomously. The afcos are heavily involved in the Olympics so it's possible the owner of the email account isn't in office. It's a form which is usually handed out after the presentation. A simply phone call will solve any issue! For someone who aspires to become an officer, It's a bit worrying ...

Reply 12
Original post by Ed209
Yes I've looked through all those attachements and can't find this elusive F103.

Anyway, I'm eager to hear how your interview went Halton? Do tell.

Went really well cheers! Only thing I stumbled on was exaplining IOT in detail, I explained phases etc, but he said that when I do interview at OASC I'll need to know exact exercises and instead of saying for example "basic military skills" I should explain precisely what that involves etc. Apart from that, everything went great :smile:

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I'm being really rushed through this application process due to the RAF being desperate to get ABMs through selection and trained up ASAP! So everything moving pretty quickly for me at the minute (Had aptitude test on Thursday last week, Interview yesterday, and have been told to expect to go OASC within the next couple of weeks!!!). So little time to prepare, but was told that Cranwell & AFCO wouldn't put anyone through quickly if they didn't think they could make it, so that's encouraging to hear :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by RAF-Recruiter
Nothing from the afco is sent autonomously. The afcos are heavily involved in the Olympics so it's possible the owner of the email account isn't in office. It's a form which is usually handed out after the presentation. A simply phone call will solve any issue! For someone who aspires to become an officer, It's a bit worrying ...

My first attempt has been to email my recruiter and give him a couple of days to reply. Failing that I will ring the AFCO. That worries you does it?
Reply 14
Original post by halton
Went really well cheers! Only thing I stumbled on was exaplining IOT in detail, I explained phases etc, but he said that when I do interview at OASC I'll need to know exact exercises and instead of saying for example "basic military skills" I should explain precisely what that involves etc. Apart from that, everything went great :smile:

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I'm being really rushed through this application process due to the RAF being desperate to get ABMs through selection and trained up ASAP! So everything moving pretty quickly for me at the minute (Had aptitude test on Thursday last week, Interview yesterday, and have been told to expect to go OASC within the next couple of weeks!!!). So little time to prepare, but was told that Cranwell & AFCO wouldn't put anyone through quickly if they didn't think they could make it, so that's encouraging to hear :smile:

Oh really? Wow that's very interesting, cheers Halton.
Yes it does worry me! Instead of asking the very people who are dealing with your application, you ask here! Your questions could have been asked in less then thirty seconds. Have you called them yet?

Reply 16
Please don't worry on my behalf.
As a recruiter, It's my job to worry!

Quick Reply

Latest