The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone 'firmed' surrey uni for september 2012 start??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Firmed for Msc international financial management

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hey me too...MSc International Financial Management
Reply 102
So.. are exam results in today? If so, should be hearing from accommodation soon I guess? =] Well done to all who have achieved what they wanted and met the Uni criteria!
MSc in Economics..............
Original post by CMarie
anyone firmed for nursing? :smile:

i have too :smile:
have you found out about your accomodation yet?
Yeah :smile: business management fresher in twyford court

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 106
Seen some people talk on Facebook about knowing their reading lists and timetables, are these out for all courses yet?!
Reply 107
Original post by alicex3
Seen some people talk on Facebook about knowing their reading lists and timetables, are these out for all courses yet?!

For most courses there won't be any reading lists until you actually start lectures. As far as I know timetables aren't out for anybody yet. I've not specifically checked all courses obviously, but they're not usually out this early.
Im doing psychology and on the Welcome Week timetable there is something about registering on the Monday and getting a course book/timetable etc. maybe check your subjects welcome week timetable?
Reply 109
Original post by Dan1909
For most courses there won't be any reading lists until you actually start lectures. As far as I know timetables aren't out for anybody yet. I've not specifically checked all courses obviously, but they're not usually out this early.

Ahh okay some people doing English Lit were saying they knew their reading lists already but guess that's kind of understandable since they'll probably have so much to read I guess?! haha thanks anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending