The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2340
Willing to swap a room at Hughes Parry for a single en-suite, preferably at Bankside! Contact if interested!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2341
Original post by kazlacey
Willing to swap a room at Hughes Parry for a single en-suite, preferably at Bankside! Contact if interested!

No one knows for sure whether they have a single ensuite at bankside or just a single.
Hey there I have a single at Bankside, looking to swap for a single at Roseberry or Carr Saunders, reply here or inbox me please!
Reply 2343
I just got Bankside single too, but it's really too pricey for me and i would prefer a cheaper option. Passfield, Rosebery or Carr Sauders or even other cheaper ones. I really need help here and might consider twin-sharing too! Do reply or inbox me. Thank youu!:smile:
Is anyone looking for accommodation for the summer? I have to move out of my room in Sidney Webb earlier than I thought and I have to find someone to take it over from the 6th August to the 15th September. Its a single ensuite room, 25 pounds a night.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2345
Hey there,

I am looking a student to live with me and my friend in an apartment in Central London between Holborn and Covent Garden, near London School of Economics. We are both students at london and are looking for a new housemate!

The total weekly amount is approximately £230 per week, including bills and with this you get an unbeatable location. A secure and pleasant place to live!

If you are interested or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you wish to exchange contact details, please use the Private Messaging system.

Kind Regards,

Mikael
Reply 2346
How come LSE do not state the weekly rate on Hallpad when you get your offer and pay the deposit. Has any one else experienced this? I've got Carr Saunders.
Reply 2347
Been offer a single room in Butler's Wharf (shame, I hate Judith Butler but still the residence has BUTLER). It is very cheap 116-123 ppw but the only problem is the long distance from the uni. I prefer to swap any single room from Rosebery, CS and Passfield. If you don't mind the distance and are interested, please contact me. cheers. :smile:
Reply 2348
HI. I have a shared room in Bankside and would like to swap with any1 who has a room in Intercollegiate halls. please contact me if interested. btw, the rent will be cheaper as its a shared room (about 110-130ppw) with 7meals a wk. contact me please!!!!
Reply 2349
Hi!
I have a single room in Tower Bridge - new accommodation opening this year. Have anybody heard anything about it? What are its possible pros and cons, do you think it is a good choice (actually, I wanted to live closer to LSE, TB is ~35 min walk, but probably it's still worth it)? I would appreciate your advise a lot as I am new to London!
G'luck with your search!
Hey guys,

I only recently got my offer from LSE. I figure that my chances for LSE accommodation are next to nil, so I will have to find private accommodation. Since I'm in the US and there are only a couple of months left till the start of classes, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who's found a place and needs a flat mate. Thanks.
Reply 2351
I applied like a month late for accomodation and just got an offer of accomodation from LSE - Bankside, single

pros and cons anyone?
Hey guys,

I only recently got my offer from LSE. I figure that my chances for LSE accommodation are next to nil, so I will have to find private accommodation. Since I'm in the US and there are only a couple of months left till the start of classes, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who's found a place and needs a flat mate. Thanks.

If you are struggling to find somewhere you could alternatively consider private student halls? My brother goes with Opal (in Manchester) but i know they have lots of halls around London too :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi I have an en-suite room in Bankside, would like to swap to an en-suite in an intercollegiate like Commonwealth or College?
Reply 2354
Original post by harrymaxwell
Hi I have an en-suite room in Bankside, would like to swap to an en-suite in an intercollegiate like Commonwealth or College?

How do you know that you have an en-suite ?
I thought banksiders only find out about en-suite when they get there.
He doesn't know.
I thought you couldn't switch rooms between intercollegiate and LSE halls?
Original post by 21Grapes
If you are struggling to find somewhere you could alternatively consider private student halls? My brother goes with Opal (in Manchester) but i know they have lots of halls around London too :smile:

Hey, thanks for the reply. Have been looking at private halls around London, a bit too expensive though, and besides the costs at this point in time there are not alot of halls that have rooms available.
Reply 2358
Hey,

I have been looking around the LSE website for a while, but I'm still not quite about the date we should move in to our student halls. My contract at Bankside starts on the 30th of September, but registration and term start is not until the 4th of October. Does anyone know when it would be best to move in, and what actually happens between the 30th of September and the 4th of October?

Thanks!
Original post by Vouty
Hey,

I have been looking around the LSE website for a while, but I'm still not quite about the date we should move in to our student halls. My contract at Bankside starts on the 30th of September, but registration and term start is not until the 4th of October. Does anyone know when it would be best to move in, and what actually happens between the 30th of September and the 4th of October?

Thanks!

You move in on 30 September, as that is the specified move in day. Of course, you can move in later (one of my flatmates moved in a week after the move in day, but she was a 2nd year) but if you are a fresher, that is usually when everyone moves in. Term starts on the 4th but the week before that is Freshers Week, consisting of the Freshers Fair, course inductions, LSE welcome talks, etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending