The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Slade park 1st years

Hi!!

Im thinking of making slade park my first choice for accommodation i was wondering is there any other 1st years applying to there or have accepted a place yet? :biggrin:
Hi there.

Im gonna be a 4th year in sept.

Slade has lots of 1st years signed up, if you google Slade Park CRM - you can pay them directly without having to wait from brookes for accommodation sorting.

Most of us pay through CRM directly.

Any questions just ask me (this is my 3rd year in slade (from the beginning of its build))
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Hi

How do you know how many first years have signed up? How many roughly signed up last year?

Thanks for the help!
Last year there were roughly 50% 1st years and 50% 2nd year plus's in Slade.

I reckon it will be similar this year.

Once you have paid deposit to CRM (slade park) they'll invite you to the fb group where you can meet everyone.
Just so you dont need to google it ;

www.crm-students.com/en/student-accommodation/oxford/slade-park

thats the link for slade park
Reply 5
Original post by williamrshore
Last year there were roughly 50% 1st years and 50% 2nd year plus's in Slade.

I reckon it will be similar this year.

Once you have paid deposit to CRM (slade park) they'll invite you to the fb group where you can meet everyone.

Thanks for the info mate! Do you know if anyone was allowed to park their car at slade park last year? :smile:
Original post by jmcclay92
Thanks for the info mate! Do you know if anyone was allowed to park their car at slade park last year? :smile:

No Brookes Students are allowed cars, so your not allowed to park there.

Only exemptions are those registered disabled with blue badges.
Reply 7
Hey everyone!

I've a tiny question for those of you who were in Slade Park last year... What's the exact bed size? I'd like buy bedding in advance.

Thanks a million!
Original post by bellabanks
Hey everyone!

I've a tiny question for those of you who were in Slade Park last year... What's the exact bed size? I'd like buy bedding in advance.

Thanks a million!

The bed is almost a double (4ft) so by if you were buying for a double

Any questions just ask. Also theres a facebook group that you should join - slade park 2012-13
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending