The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Civ V. The new expansion had greatly improved the game (imo).
When I haven't been writing I've been playing Heavy Rain. It simultaneously enthrals and depresses me.
94% complete on Grand Theft Auto IV, then onto the multi-player and DLC episodes!
Right now I'm playing Rome: Total War and Civ V: Gods and Kings while saving up for a new graphics card for Company of Heroes 2, Command and Conquer: Generals 2 and Rome 2: Total War. Can't wait :smile:

I play the Walking Dead Game episodes when they come out monthly as well :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by teatania
when i haven't been writing i've been playing heavy rain. It simultaneously enthrals and depresses me.

"Jason!" "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaason!"
Original post by Theroomofstudents
"Jason!" "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaason!"

"Shaun!" "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun!"
Original post by Teatania
"Shaun!" "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun!"

Ha Ha :biggrin: How far are you into the game?
Original post by Theroomofstudents
Ha Ha :biggrin: How far are you into the game?

I don't get much time to play it so I'm not too far in. Just meet the gangster guy who is claiming to be the "oragarmi" killer.
Original post by Teatania
I don't get much time to play it so I'm not too far in. Just meet the gangster guy who is claiming to be the "oragarmi" killer.

Ah, I see.. well you've got a lot of fun, drama and suspense ahead of you... Enjoy!
Original post by PrincessNikNak
It's soooo good! It's nice to play a game that you can have fun with and mess around. It's been a while since I've found a game that stops trying to be all dark and serious and just enjoys manic stupid chaos!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100P

Yeah SR3 put some fun back into video gaming. I keep going back and playing it through for lulz (Killbane is just so awesome) I played it after finishing Mass Effect 3 cos I needed a laugh.
playing:

-BF3 multiplayer on xbox360. cant figure out what happened to official servers.
-sim city 4 on pc.
-cs1.6 sometimes on pc.
-flight simulator x.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3511
Original post by Glitch96
I only really played it just so i could say i played it, and problems include...

Storyline is cringe worth, and lame

on foot cutscenes are pointless and the button prompts disappeared on mine

Got my Porsche 911 GT3 RS, gets overtaken by a renault megane that apparently has 700HP

i only used about 5 cars, because unlocking them is terrible, i somehow unlocked a bmw M3 from the start, you dont buy cars, and you swap cars at random petrol stations.

The driving physics are SO BAD, hot pursuits was better, the lightest steering adjustment makes the car go miles and i play GT5 so i should have bossed it but had to drop difficulty :mad:

and i rented it thankfully.... /rant :biggrin:

driving physics lol? wat physics?? the car just goes in straight line non-stop. u just press left or right if other cars come in ur way lol........

$hit game i must say....
Oblivion, after finishing Skyrim's Dawnguard. May switch to Lost Odyssey to finish it, later.
Reply 3514
FIFA

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head
Original post by HotfireLegend
Oblivion, after finishing Skyrim's Dawnguard. May switch to Lost Odyssey to finish it, later.

Have you played Morrowind yet? If not, do so.
Original post by Sammydemon
Have you played Morrowind yet? If not, do so.

Yeah, but I can't seem to get into it as much as Oblivion... Maybe because I played Morrowind first, then got Oblivion shortly after. Oblivion just clicks with me far much more than Skyrim and Morrowind for some reason. Personal preference, I guess?

(To contextualise: 300+ hours on Oblivion, maybe a couple hours on Morrowind and 80 hours on Skyrim. When I try to play Morrowind, I always feel really slow...! Maybe it's the game speed as when I went to Oblivion, my character was like 5x faster on foot than in Morrowind, but in Skyrim, he's not quite so fast-feeling. I can't explain it, lol.)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3517
Just stopped playing FIFA now, Just put GT5 on:colonhash:
Started going for the multi-player Achievements in Grand Theft Auto IV. The community really sucks, game is unbalanced. Seriously the races are just full of idiots wanting to spin or flip your car and everything else is people not readying in the lobby or cancelling the countdown for the game to begin.

Then again I guess the game attracts these idiots...
Lego Harry Potter.
Thuglife :top2: