The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow blether thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5560
I got an unconditional for English Literature, pretty excited! Still not heard anything from MyCampus but that's OK right? They said they'd be sending out emails throughout this month.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by bullieo
I got an unconditional for English Literature, pretty excited! Still not heard anything from MyCampus but that's OK right? They said they'd be sending out emails throughout this month.

Well done!

Btw your avatar of Link is totally adorable. :cute:
Reply 5562
Original post by Little Hobbit
Well done!

Btw your avatar of Link is totally adorable. :cute:

Thank you haha! (:
This thread seems to be the most popular so I'm going to post this problem here, I just received an unconditional to do a masters course at Glasgow Uni, I was expecting an email with a link or something so I could reply and accept the offer. However I haven't received anything, any other postgraduate applicants have this problem? and is there a solution? I was think just calling up tomorrow and accepting that way if thats an option
Original post by mysteryguitarman
This thread seems to be the most popular so I'm going to post this problem here, I just received an unconditional to do a masters course at Glasgow Uni, I was expecting an email with a link or something so I could reply and accept the offer. However I haven't received anything, any other postgraduate applicants have this problem? and is there a solution? I was think just calling up tomorrow and accepting that way if thats an option

I got a conditional offer for a Masters Course. They said in the email to Reply with the same topic to accept.
Reply 5565
MyCampus is just a joke.. I feel sorry for the people who booked holidays this week thinking they would have enrolled by 1st of August..
I'm going on holiday, won't be back till early September, is.it advisable to leave mycampus till then? I'm very lost and confused!
Hello everyone. My name is Camy and I am going to a be a student at Glasgow Uni Business School. Is anyone here currently studying/will study business management?

I am quite excited since I have never been to Glasgow and I don`t know anybody in UK. How is the student life at Glasgow Uni?
Original post by brianna1344
Hello everyone. My name is Camy and I am going to a be a student at Glasgow Uni Business School. Is anyone here currently studying/will study business management?

I am quite excited since I have never been to Glasgow and I don`t know anybody in UK. How is the student life at Glasgow Uni?

'tis awesomeeeeeeee
Original post by Cressida
I'm going on holiday, won't be back till early September, is.it advisable to leave mycampus till then? I'm very lost and confused!

Assuming you don't need to get on to pick subjects which will fill up fast then you *should* be fine.
Reply 5570
Any way to find out which subjects do fill up immediately?
Does anyone know when freshers will get their log in details for my campus?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by metro2610

Yes, we have. And, it is a pain every day! :mad:
Reply 5574
Original post by WeNeverWrote
Does anyone know when freshers will get their log in details for my campus?

I have a forwarded email from an inside source :wink: We should recieve our info early next week, as they had problems with the server stability last week while current students were doing their thing and dont want to flood it.
Reply 5575
Original post by IamStu
I have a forwarded email from an inside source :wink: We should recieve our info early next week, as they had problems with the server stability last week while current students were doing their thing and dont want to flood it.

Cheers, saves me asking the question as I'm waiting on my login details for 1st year
Original post by IamStu

Yay, thank you, I'm super excited :biggrin:

Reply 5577
Original post by WeNeverWrote
Yay, thank you, I'm super excited :biggrin:

no problem, I'm returning to uni to start again after an 8 year hiatus and i'm probably just as excited as everyone else :biggrin:
Reply 5578
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/registry/support/registration/newstudents/

Everything is explained here for the registration. We should receive the emails Monday :smile:
Original post by NoCommentMan
Yes, we have. And, it is a pain every day! :mad:

Tell me about it...

Still unable to enrol because my tutor never transferred me to the College of Social Sciences last year. Even had to ring the uni and wade through all the crap for that information...

Should be done on Monday though... Take it you've had issues too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending