The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2101
I only consider these things if I have some kind of special event to go to. I couldn't find another bag I liked. It's less waste of money than spending £3k on the real thing!
Reply 2102
Original post by Daydreamer18
£85 to rent a plain black bag? That seems like the biggest waste of money ever.

Plus I don't think it's plain. It's quilted, has a lovely chain strap, and it's Chanel. Fashion victim you can call me. Ashamed I am not.
Original post by cococake
I only consider these things if I have some kind of special event to go to. I couldn't find another bag I liked. It's less waste of money than spending £3k on the real thing!

At least you have the item if you spend 3k though! You've still spent £85 to have a bag for a night, when you could buy a gorgeous bag for that price and have it to use every day.

Your money, but it just seems mad to me!
Reply 2104
I needed to replace my bag for when I start University, just bought this today for £10 :biggrin:

photo.JPG
A River Island dress from eBay which I got for £4
Some black loafer style shoes for work from a German shoe shop
From Primark: bras, knickers, satin knickers, navy tights, black tights, brown satchel bag, sandals, daisy printed peplum top, grey vest top, a chilli printed skirt......
Pantene hair mask
Strawberry face mask
Reply 2106
I didn't exactly buy it, and it isn't exactly an accessory, but I got a new bed today :ahee:

photo.JPG
Yesterday, i went to shopping with my girl friend, So i bought some tops and one jeans to her. I bought the pencil cut jeans, which is in thick blue color and the bunion cloth top, which is in pink and white color combination top. Which is looking really awesome, it was sleeve less top and it having pink color coat with hands. It was so nice and my friend was so happy with this one.
Zara (I actually got the jacket around 2 weeks ago but it wasn't online yet)

Next

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2109
Original post by SHABANA
Zara (I actually got the jacket around 2 weeks ago but it wasn't online yet)

I really like that jacket! :smile:
Original post by tk1993
I really like that jacket! :smile:

Thanks! It's not real leather but it doesn't look/feel all fake.
Reply 2111
Original post by SHABANA
Thanks! It's not real leather but it doesn't look/feel all fake.

Very stylish :smile:
Reply 2112
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-S2012-s/244430/885001/ANIMAL%2BPRINT%2BT-SHIRT
The top and the shorts, I bought them in store and didn't realise they'd been used together on the website!
These shoes... :love:

Original post by LinzyLoo
These shoes... :love:

Wowwwww they are gorgeous!
Reply 2116
Mustard skinny jeanss lolll :-)
taboccoo coloured Cuffed chinos for £7 and charcoal trackie bottoms for £5
Original post by 127dresses
Hello everybody:biggrin: My first post here:biggrin:

WHERE OH WHERE is that peach dress from? the second to last image? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest