The Student Room Group

Morrisons pre-reg interview

Just wondering if anybody has applied for the morrisons pre reg program 2013/2014 and if anybody has had a telephone interview yet?
I got rejected striaght away :frown:
Congrats on the interview, hope it goes well!
Sorry I can't be of any assistance xx
Reply 2
Original post by midas27
Just wondering if anybody has applied for the morrisons pre reg program 2013/2014 and if anybody has had a telephone interview yet?

Hey have u heard back from them yet? I've got a face to face interview next week, hopefully it goes ok :s-smilie:
Reply 3
hi twinkle9, let me know how it goes... i have mine in a week or so too!! :s-smilie: do you have to do a presentation for them too?
Reply 4
Original post by twinkle9
Hey have u heard back from them yet? I've got a face to face interview next week, hopefully it goes ok :s-smilie:

I just heard back from them today and ive got a face to face interview too next week. Do you knw if the interview is like at the branch or area you applied to or just random, because mine is in nottingham which is 70 miles from my house :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Mine is 60 miles from where I live. I think you just have to go to where the area manager is based or where thy have facilities for you to do your presentation.

Have you prepared for it?
Reply 6
ohhhh ok sounds right. I've had a look at the question and done a little of research for it, gonna put it into a ppt tomorrow. In terms of the interview im gonna just look over competency based questions. How about yourself?
HI, pls ow did ur interview go i have got mine tomorrow and i am freaking out. what kind of questions did u get asked and ow long was the interview
Reply 8
Snap mines tomorrow as well. Not sure what to expect :s-smilie:
what have u done so far
Reply 10
Hi, hopefully everyone did well on the interview, sorry for the late reply. Yh i had mine quite far from where i live, but it was close to my uni. The questions were competency based and mostly also about team work. They were really interested in my presentation, especially the pharmacist, he was intrigued by some of the info i found, just make sure it's all current.

Any questions please feel free to ask, i'll reply as I can! I don't check this site regularly so sorry if the reply is too late!

Good luck :smile:

Original post by sammi786
hi twinkle9, let me know how it goes... i have mine in a week or so too!! :s-smilie: do you have to do a presentation for them too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending