The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult Nursing

Hi

I have an interview for Adult Nurisng on the 4th of April.
Has anyone been for an interview and offered a place? What is the interview like and do you have to pass the English and Maths in order to get interviewed?

Shazim

from Leicester
:biggrin::smile::biggrin::smile:
Reply 1
Original post by shazim23
Hi

I have an interview for Adult Nurisng on the 4th of April.
Has anyone been for an interview and offered a place? What is the interview like and do you have to pass the English and Maths in order to get interviewed?

Shazim

from Leicester
:biggrin::smile::biggrin::smile:

Heyy! yeah i did mine sometime in January, yeah you have to pass both maths and english test and the group interview :smile: by the way, the maths and english test is on the same day as the interview :smile: goodluck! :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi I've got an interview on the 4th too! :smile:

Did your letter say you had to do a maths and english test because mine doesn't? Does everyone have to do it? :confused: ?!

Hattie
Reply 3
Hi

thanks The letter has a link to click on which gives details of maths and english test.
Reply 4
Hi

I have an interview tomorrow at Coventry for Adult Nurisng!
I thought it was on the 4th April. lol. I am not prepared at all!
help. lol

Shazim23
Reply 5
Original post by shazim23
Hi

I have an interview tomorrow at Coventry for Adult Nurisng!
I thought it was on the 4th April. lol. I am not prepared at all!
help. lol

Shazim23

How did it go? xxxx
Reply 6
Original post by K_12
Heyy! yeah i did mine sometime in January, yeah you have to pass both maths and english test and the group interview :smile: by the way, the maths and english test is on the same day as the interview :smile: goodluck! :smile:

hii i had an interview too how did yours go
Reply 7
Original post by farah 111
hii i had an interview too how did yours go

Mine was okay, i got an offer but now im awaiting for results :frown: im quite scared :frown:
how about you? how was your interview?

:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by K_12
Mine was okay, i got an offer but now im awaiting for results :frown: im quite scared :frown:

Hiiiiii
Same her just waiting fro ma results to cm whe?n are your results comin?. and yes me too im reallly scared and nervous!
Are you starting Adult nursing in january 2013
Reply 9
Original post by K_12

Hiiiiii
Same her just waiting fro ma results to cm when are your results comin?. and yes me too im reallly scared and nervous!
Reply 10
Original post by K_12

Hiiiiii
Same here just waiting fro ma results to cm when are your results comin?. and yes me too im reallly scared and nervous!
Reply 11
Original post by farah 111
Hiiiiii
Same here just waiting fro ma results to cm when are your results comin?. and yes me too im reallly scared and nervous!

Im not to sure yet im hopeing to start september. how about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest