The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Studying at wolverhamtpon Uni 2012

Hey how many of you guys will be studying this year and what will you be studying?

I want to meet new people before I go, so excited :biggrin:

I will be studying Social Work @ City Campus. :cool:
Reply 1
Alright future freshers Im Mo just finished me first year at wolves im doing war studies and politics starting my second year at city you guys are gonna love it im the chairman of the dubstep society and im a a best mates team leader ( the guys and gals who are there to help all you freshers) so you guys should deffo see me around yh wanna know anything or just want a friendlly face that knows his way round get in touch your welcome to add me on fb or send me a messege or something me full names Mohaan Biswas

hope to see ya all in sept
Cheers

Mo
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay :yes: same course as me!
Reply 3
im doing policing but i will be studying and staying at city campus
Reply 4
Original post by hawkboy
Alright future freshers Im Mo just finished me first year at wolves im doing war studies and politics starting my second year at city you guys are gonna love it im the chairman of the dubstep society and im a a best mates team leader ( the guys and gals who are there to help all you freshers) so you guys should deffo see me around yh wanna know anything or just want a friendlly face that knows his way round get in touch your welcome to add me on fb or send me a messege or something me full names Mohaan Biswas

hope to see ya all in sept
Cheers

Mo

hey, how is the city, night life, bars and stuff. i'm thinking of applying for 2013
Reply 5
Original post by kaypc
hey, how is the city, night life, bars and stuff. i'm thinking of applying for 2013

Its what you make of it and dont forget brums down the road i personally love it got a decent group of really good mates and know what clubs i like nd which ones are **** so yh id highly recommend it
Reply 6
nightlife is good, enough to do in Wolves and Birmingham just few min away.
Reply 7
Hopefully going to study Film and Video Production in september, going be living a en suite accommodation on the city campus.
Reply 8
I'm going to Wolverhampton uni in September, doing health and social care at city campus.
Reply 9
I'm going to Wolverhampton, studying deaf studies and English at city campus! Really excited, has anyone been given their accommodation yet? I'm still waiting :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Nayomii
I'm going to Wolverhampton, studying deaf studies and English at city campus! Really excited, has anyone been given their accommodation yet? I'm still waiting :frown:

Have you applied for accommodation yet?

I applied online and bagged myself an en-suite accommodation but I haven't got any news on where to get the key and what room I have.
Reply 11
Hi,

I'm studying marketing, city campus and staying at city en suite 2012
Does anyone know if there is a gym on the city campus? I mean a free weights gym, thanks:smile:
Reply 13
Ahh I'm waiting to get my accommodation, because I'm deaf, the process is taking longer, as I'm entitled for an adapted room, I really hope I find out the next few days! I really want ensuite.. I think you get the keys day you move in?

Original post by farrow000

I applied online and bagged myself an en-suite accommodation but I haven't got any news on where to get the key and what room I have.

Hi there,

I lived in halls for my first year and I'm moving back in. You can pick your keys up from reception on Lomas Street. Someone will then take you to your room and you'll be able to meet your flat mates and your RA :smile:

Nat
Reply 15
Original post by farrow000

I've got an en-suite room on city campus! Yay!

Reply 16
Original post by pinda.college
Does anyone know if there is a gym on the city campus? I mean a free weights gym, thanks:smile:

There is but tbh it's crap there's a few gyms in town tht are better and cheaper

Reply 17
hi i'm studying with Wolverhampton university in September my first year and i am going into business management :smile: anyone else? would be nice to meet a few people before going :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending