The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2012 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NapoleonDynamite
Im planning on going to RH again over the summer and have another look round. The next open day isn't until the start of the term so I was wondering if it's OK to go to the uni anyway and walk around?

It usually would be okay, but I'd probably ring and check with them, as some parts of the campus may not be accessible, as it's becoming the olympic village for rowers and that!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 441
Im planning on going to RH again over the summer and have another look round. The next open day isn't until the start of the term so I was wondering if it's OK to go to the uni anyway and walk around?

Well yes normally but like the person above said some parts will be closed off for the athletes' village.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
Original post by gm15
Well yes normally but like the person above said some parts will be closed off for the athletes' village.

I was planning on going after the Olympics :tongue:
I was planning on going after the Olympics :tongue:

I heard from one source that there will be disruption on campus all the way up until September...Even if that isn't the case, unfortunately I think it will take quite a while for all the Olympics rubbish to be removed from campus and sorted out. Ruddy Olympics.
Reply 444
Original post by llacerta
I heard from one source that there will be disruption on campus all the way up until September...Even if that isn't the case, unfortunately I think it will take quite a while for all the Olympics rubbish to be removed from campus and sorted out. Ruddy Olympics.

Well my last paralympic shift is on 3rd september and then there's the period where there are no volunteers but the staff are still there for a while.

Ooh I'm doing biomedical science :smile: unconditional firm :smile:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Hallo :-D went through adjustment and have offer for languages......it's all happened in a blur, so I'm just kinda....well, adjusting. Need to sort out halls and things too, gosh.
Reply 448
Unconditional offer to study Spanish :biggrin:
Unconditional to study History - so friggin' excited now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Marxist Feminist
Unconditional to study History - so friggin' excited now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hello fellow History student :hello:
Reply 451
Unconditional to study Psychology :biggrin:
Hello fellow History student :hello:

Aha! I've found one! :biggrin: Hello :cute:
Reply 453
Unconditional to study Ancient History :biggrin:
Reply 454
Unconditional to study Geology, really glad but kinda nervous too but looking forward to it.
History unconditional!

Now, how do we pay haha
Unconditional to read History, in Founders and I'm buzzing! :biggrin:

Does anyone know if there is any preliminary reading lists on the net anywhere?

Ahhhhhh! I can't wait!
* there are. Obvs too excited to use correct grammar at this moment in time
:nooo:
Reply 458
got accepted yesterday to royal holloway via clearing really excited as I visited it on wednesday, just need to it to be confirmed on track then I can book accommodation
Reply 459
Original post by olivetree1993
* there are. Obvs too excited to use correct grammar at this moment in time
:nooo:

There is an edit function on TSR.

Also reading lists used to available on the Library's site but that was stopped.

Quick Reply