The Student Room Group

Jack wills??? (dont hate)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Another future member of the Jack Willis army.

:rofl:
You can't buy Jack Wills from other retailers, it's primarily just the shop I'm afraid. You could sign up to the outlet if you wanted, or try ebay :smile:
Jack Wills is for kids, though.....like 13 year old kids. The branded stuff, anyway, the skirts are nice though.
Lol, If you need to ask where to buy it cheaper, your probably not in a position to buy it anyway :/

Superdry is better than jack wills :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Swag hatter
Lol, If you need to ask where to buy it cheaper, your probably not in a position to buy it anyway :/

Superdry is better than jack wills :smile:

Sorry to offend, but SuperDry isn't better, it's personal taste. I've been out off of it majorly because lots of the chavs where I live wear it, and because everyone's suddenly hating jack wills, a lot less people buy it :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by _Shmiley
Sorry to offend, but SuperDry isn't better, it's personal taste. I've been out off of it majorly because lots of the chavs where I live wear it, and because everyone's suddenly hating jack wills, a lot less people buy it :P

Yea and that's my personal taste :/ obviously
Reply 26
There's a Jack Wills outlet store at Bicester village, which you don't have to 'apply' for. Some stuff is still very expensive but I have a jacket from there, which cost £34 reduced from £64, and the socks/underwear tends to be around half the price, and you can get things like nail varnish for £2 there, reduced from £6 :smile:

Reply 27
Original post by Swag hatter
Yea and that's my personal taste :/ obviously

I know, but I'm just saying you can say a brand is better than another due to personal taste.

Reply 28
Original post by _Shmiley

Why do you have to say that? Maybe the reason this person is asking is because they can't afford it but that does not mean you have to be so personal and state whether they are in a certain 'postition' to buy it...Jeez. People start these threads to ask for advice not to receive personal attacks...so stop it and just help people out instead of being mean please!

Honestly...
Reply 29
Original post by Ribbons21
Why do you have to say that? Maybe the reason this person is asking is because they can't afford it but that does not mean you have to be so personal and state whether they are in a certain 'postition' to buy it...Jeez. People start these threads to ask for advice not to receive personal attacks...so stop it and just help people out instead of being mean please!

Honestly...

How is that a personal attack of anyway? I said more people have gone off jack wills recently? Hence she's now more likely to find it on eBay if she wants it cheaper.

Selfridges have a JW department (depending on which one you go to, so do some house of fraser stores). The actual JW stores I know of are in Nottingham, London, Exeter, Canterbury, and also outlet stores in Bicester and gunwarf quays (portsmouth). There are more stores but I can't remember where they are, the website will tell you though :smile:
Reply 31
Hollister and A & F > Jack Wills. Just sayin'
Reply 32
it's far away, but there is a JW warehouse in portsmouth and bicester, which is where everything goes after sales everywhere else. the stuff there is massively discounted (and if you want to buy things, it's worth the train journey). my mum got me trackies for £12.

i always used to think JW was stupidly pretentious, but since buying a few things (never at full price :eek:) i started to appreciate them. i love the thick cotton hoodies and trackies, and i've got some shorts and a jacket from there too. it is farely expensive but those clothes have lasted me longer than any of my other clothes, and still look nice, not baggy and shapeless. i find the clothes really comfy and well-fitting. although i don't go for anything that has WILLS written across it!

tbh, it's cheaper than the rubbish in Topshop. i own one item from topshop, because anything else i've bought or been given has fallen apart. i like H&M, which isn't too expensive, but their clothes are baggy and horrible quite quickly. primark is only for one-season clothes, because they don't last longer than that. so do you know where i shop? M&S. yes. M&S. their clothes fit me, last a long time, and i can easily bring them back if they break.
Reply 33
Original post by madmadmax321
Does anyone know what on stores sell jack wills clothing apart from jack wills.com?

thanks guys (i know im gonna get hate lol)

They don't advertise sales well, but if you go in-store, there is currently a sale on. I went into the Birmingham store yesterday, and bought a t-shirt reduced to £14.99 and a rugby shirt for £30 I think (from £59).
ASDA George or overpriced poncy Uni clothing?
Reply 35
Or how about you all just answer the question and not be dicks about it?
Go for Rupert and Buckley instead! They are new, cheaper (sale on at the moment) - are a small, completely independent British company - and their clothes are really good quality. They have a really limited line, but they do new collections a few times a year (but wait until they go on sale, as you will save a fortune!)
Reply 37
Original post by spacepirate-James
jack.png

That'll be £2504.33 plz.

Does that include postage?
Jack wills are overrated tbh...

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app

Quick Reply

Latest