The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Law Unit 2: Law in Action 25th May 2012 Exam Paper

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Smarticus
If you did criminal and family and you remember the question, let's compare the answers

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I did Criminal and Tort, and I am so sorry mate I can't possibly remember what I wrote. I wrote loads, and elaborated on a quite a lot of things, but only used about 4 case studies in the exam. I've done about 12 exams now and feel so scatterbrained it's unreal lol, how about you?
Reply 41
Original post by Memphis93
I did Criminal and Tort, and I am so sorry mate I can't possibly remember what I wrote. I wrote loads, and elaborated on a quite a lot of things, but only used about 4 case studies in the exam. I've done about 12 exams now and feel so scatterbrained it's unreal lol, how about you?

Me too I've done 12 exams and 5 more to go but I think I can vaguely remember some criminal questions. I really hope I did well and do you know what the overall mark and the grade boundaries for this exam would be?

Reply 42
Original post by Smarticus
Me too I've done 12 exams and 5 more to go but I think I can vaguely remember some criminal questions. I really hope I did well and do you know what the overall mark and the grade boundaries for this exam would be?

I have 9 exams to go, my next exam is on the 11th June and the last one on the 27th :wink: So quite a lot of time to relax as well as revise :wink:

Yes I do, the boundaries for Unit 2 are generally low. The overall mark is 90, so for the A* it would like 54, and for A slightly lower, about 48-49 :wink: But dont quote me on that, it's just what I've seen when flicking through the AQA grade boundaries from the previous years :wink:
Reply 43
Original post by Memphis93
I have 9 exams to go, my next exam is on the 11th June and the last one on the 27th :wink: So quite a lot of time to relax as well as revise :wink:

Yes I do, the boundaries for Unit 2 are generally low. The overall mark is 90, so for the A* it would like 54, and for A slightly lower, about 48-49 :wink: But dont quote me on that, it's just what I've seen when flicking through the AQA grade boundaries from the previous years :wink:

Good luck on your exams and that is pretty low

Reply 44
Getting results on Thursday. Thoughts on what grades you might get? How the exam went?

Reply 45
I was pleased with my result :biggrin: was everyone else happy with their grade
? :smile:
Reply 46
I got mine not pleased with it, I'm might sound like a complete **** but I got an A instead of an A* so getting it remarked because its so strange

Reply 47
I got an A too! But I don't know whether I will get it remarked as I'd need 4 marks to get an A* which would be unlikely to happen :frown: how many more marks do you need to get?

Reply 48
Original post by LizzyHardy
I got an A too! But I don't know whether I will get it remarked as I'd need 4 marks to get an A* which would be unlikely to happen :frown: how many more marks do you need to get?

The same and yeah I'm going to get it remarked because I know I got an A* not to be cocky or arrogant but yeah I felt robbed! Last date for remark is sept 20th I think

Reply 49
Hi All

Congrats on all the great results.

I would really love to know which books you studied from as my daughter didnt do so well and will resit next year but before then we need to look into an alternative book as a lot of the questions she had this time werent covered in the book we used so suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Elvina
Reply 50
Original post by elvina63
Hi All

I would really love to know which books you studied from as my daughter didnt do so well and will resit next year but before then we need to look into an alternative book as a lot of the questions she had this time werent covered in the book we used so suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Elvina

I had used a gcse law 4th edition book as well as going to the library and looking at older law textbooks as well

Reply 51
Original post by elvina63
Hi All

Thanks

Elvina

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/jacqueline+martin/gcse+law/6358012/

Good luck to your daughter :-)

Quick Reply

Latest