The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Adult nursing, march 2013: northumbria

Is there anyone with an offer for the (title) above? I have a conditional offer and i'm confident I will get the grades. So... Was just looking to see who I could be on the course with next year. Get in touch! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Hi I am hoping to get in through clearing as didn't apply last year. Will hopefully find out in August if I have a place. Spoke to admissions tutor who said I have a good chance. Fingers crossed!!!

Louise
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Aww good luck for it :smile:

Reply 3
I've been offered a conditional place for March 2013 too, depending on grades, fingers crossed! :smile: good luck x
Reply 4
Aww good luck! I did an access course so we got our results last week and I got the grades needed. Roll on March :smile: When do you get your results?

Reply 5
T until August 16th so will be waiting nervously until then! Well done! :smile: x
Reply 6
Heyyy, I'm doing children's nursing at northumbria in march 2013! :smile: i can't wait! xx :biggrin:
Reply 7
I start NORTHUMBRIA in March 2013 to do ADULT NURSING.

Feel free to message me or add me on Facebook (Leanne King from Newton Aycliffe)
Reply 8
Same here Leanne x I will tag u my name is Alison Bertram x

Reply 9
Leanne what's your profile pic on fb x

Reply 10
Original post by nlsmith3
Is there anyone with an offer for the (title) above? I have a conditional offer and i'm confident I will get the grades. So... Was just looking to see who I could be on the course with next year. Get in touch! :smile:

Hi just to let you know that a Facebook group was created for march 2013 nursing if you want to join us?

Louise

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 11
Original post by lmc2012
Hi just to let you know that a Facebook group was created for march 2013 nursing if you want to join us?

Louise

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Details...
:smile:

Reply 12
I start mental health nursing next week :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest