The Student Room Group

Do primark still sell onesies?

and how much are their pyjamas?

I'm not sure about Primark, but I was at New Look this afternoon and they had a huge range of onesies. You can buy them online if you'd like!
Reply 2
I don't know how much they are, but I walked past Primark today and they're still in the men's section, so I figure they'll be in the female section too! :smile:
Why don't you simply pop down to primark and have a look? Lol it would be much easier ...

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app
Reply 4
Yesterday they had tiger, dinosaur and monkey onesies... friend brought one for freshers:facepalm:
Yes they still sell them the onesies are £10, the normal pj sets are about £7, £4.50 for nighties and £10 for dressing gowns.
They were still selling them the other day :smile:
Reply 7
Yes they do but they seem to be brought pretty quickly so they may not have many in stock. They're normally around £12 :smile:
I saw an Elvis Presley style onsie in Primark the other day for £3!!!! (It was on sale). Normally their pj sets are around £6.
Reply 9
The one in Liverpool still had them when I went in the other week.
Reply 10
Get them off eBay from China! They are way better and about the same price. I got a Pikachu one for about a tender and a dinosaur one for a few quid more. They are better than the Primark ones as the finishings are a lot more detailed. My Pikachu one had ears and a tail, and my dino one has spikes down the spine and a huge stuffed tail! Search 'kigurumi' on eBay :smile: they are really cosy and much better quality than the Primark ones by far :smile: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Kigurumi&_sacat=0
Original post by TheLightBulb
Why don't you simply pop down to primark and have a look? Lol it would be much easier ...

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app

Not if you don't have a Primark near you and you're making a special trip, would cost me around £5 just to find out if my nearest one had them in stock...phoning would have been a better suggestion.
Yes, they do
Original post by kittyb99
Get them off eBay from China! They are way better and about the same price. I got a Pikachu one for about a tender and a dinosaur one for a few quid more. They are better than the Primark ones as the finishings are a lot more detailed. My Pikachu one had ears and a tail, and my dino one has spikes down the spine and a huge stuffed tail! Search 'kigurumi' on eBay :smile: they are really cosy and much better quality than the Primark ones by far :smile: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Kigurumi&_sacat=0

How much is a tender worth in GBP?
Reply 14
Original post by parpirate
How much is a tender worth in GBP?

Haha sorry iPad autocorrect strikes again! I meant a tenner :tongue:
Reply 15
They do in my town,their pj's are quite cheap and decent quality!:smile:
Reply 16
Original post by number23
and how much are their pyjamas?

Yes. I think currently they have men's ones in tigers, dinosaurs and Batman. Women's are rabbits and a few others too.

The onesies are £12, but pyjamas in the women's are about £10 for a set. Otherwise, they're about £5/6 for a top and £4/5 for shorts.
NewLooks onesy's are around £12 ea in store
Primark has a tonne of new onesies in for £12 (apparently :ninja:)
I got mine from the kid section as the ladies size was too big for me and it was only £8-£9

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply