The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dsinghdahiya257
All new weapon trailer showcasing a few new guns!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s76uMzaQ120&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-rwNODTsU&feature=relmfu

Both same video, 1st: With dubstep 2nd: Pure Gun sounds

Any pictures anywhere for those of us without YouTube?

I'm not a fan of the Rogue classification. Everything else sounds pretty good to me. Then again, I lick the bumhole of Shadowrun so quite like classes done right.

It's all going to come down to whether the armour mods are balanced correctly with the core gameplay.
Reply 1364
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I'm not a fan of the Rogue classification. Everything else sounds pretty good to me. Then again, I lick the bumhole of Shadowrun so quite like classes done right.

It's all going to come down to whether the armour mods are balanced correctly with the core gameplay.

I take it you don't play Sniper on TF2? :tongue:

Just settled on the Collector's Edition. :biggrin: Once it arrives, I'll be playing LIVE again using a 12 month card (getting rid of card details with MS is a PITA - don't want to go through that again).
Original post by Tathrim
I take it you don't play Sniper on TF2? :tongue:

I've never played TF2. But not being descoped by shots while sniping will make it too easy for people, even if it does make the reticule jump, I think it will make sniping much, much easier than it should be. :frown:
Reply 1366
I've never played TF2. But not being descoped by shots while sniping will make it too easy for people, even if it does make the reticule jump, I think it will make sniping much, much easier than it should be. :frown:

I was joking, and in some ways I see your point. However, there are tradeoffs with each class, so I think they'll do OK. Halo has done well with it's balance over the years.
343 removed Action Sack from Reach. If there's one thing that made me want to play that game, it was 4 vs 4 Ice Hockey. And now that's gone. :emo:

More ball throwing footage. <3
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1370

More ball throwing footage. <3

:coma:
ill be back from uni at dec and may get it then
I get Live back this week, you guys around at all?
Ape Gone Insane
I
Hype en Ecosse
G8D
turtles
I might be. Can't promise anything, but I probably will have spare time. Free today, and probably next weekend, too. Dunno about the weekdays. :tongue:
I won't be, sorry. Not until Christmas.
(edited 11 years ago)
im on today, all day
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

</3
Original post by G8D
Nope. I'm several hundred miles away from my xbox, don't have live and won't do until sometime this summer.

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Tut, let downs :unimpressed:

I'll drop you a VM when my internet finally gets turned on Hype (:
I just went on Reach for the first time in ages. All I can say is "Why did 343 remove the Grenade Launcher for Halo 4?!?!?!"
Higgsy!!!

Getting Halo 4?

Quick Reply