The Student Room Group

Official Dissertation Thread - 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by destination unknown
how to analyse qualitative data for my dissertation? I've done few unstructured interviews and did a questionnaire as well, so ho should I present the result and then how should I conduct the analysis?

That depends entirely on the context. You'd have to explain a lot more about what you're doing for anyone to be of any use. But you'd probably be better posting in a forum related to your subject, you're much more likely to find somebody who can help you in there.
Original post by Dan1909
That depends entirely on the context. You'd have to explain a lot more about what you're doing for anyone to be of any use. But you'd probably be better posting in a forum related to your subject, you're much more likely to find somebody who can help you in there.

It's for a msc in management.

I wanted to know if their are any rules to follow or not (you're free to present and analyse your data as you wish)?
Please help:

How do I reference a online novel using Harvard referencing style?

I can only use the Harvard method.

1. How do I reference a quote from a online novel with no pages. and what do i write in my reference list

Here is the Novel it all on one page and has NO PAGE numbers

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/34542/345…
Is it possible to be critically analytical in an introduction, also does anyone know how long an introduction should last?
Does anyone know what sort of questions are typical in a dissertation poster presentation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending