The Student Room Group

BTEC level 3 extended diploma UCAS points help!!

I am doing this BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Appiled (Forensic) Science in college. Though I have already done 2 years at a sixth form and have got A-Levels in the following bTEC Forensic Science (6 units) but didn't manage to get enough UCAS points. I needed 220 but I only got 120 so I was fairly a large amount of UCAS points away. That is when I decided to pick up this course in college to gain more UCAS points. So what I wanted to ask was in the 10 units I am currently doing. I am trying to aim for all MERIT or DISCINTION. So I was wondering if you could tell me now many UCAS points I would receive in my first year if I got a MERIT. Could you tell me also the amount of UCAS I would get if I got a DISCINTION. Please and thank you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
dont do another two years. You got PPP on extended like me so do what im doing and aim for DD (one half non extended) that will give you 240 ucas points with a strong personal statement and 360 ucas points all together you should get into a decent uni that makes point based offers. good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending