The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

When is UEA Freshers' Week?

Scroll to see replies

is the freshers at UEA "tame"? being that it is a campus i can imagine it being an average experience but maybe im being pessimistic
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 41
Hi, i was just wondering, are all UEA freshers events on campus? Thanks!
Original post by SashaLuLu
Hi, i was just wondering, are all UEA freshers events on campus? Thanks!

The majority are, but there are usually one or two club nights at the Waterfront, UEA's other venue which is in the city. Last time they organised free bus travel to and from campus so I would imagine they do again so you don't have to worry about getting lost.
Reply 43
Original post by BlinkAVA182
is the freshers at UEA "tame"? being that it is a campus i can imagine it being an average experience but maybe im being pessimistic

Haha. Oh, I hope so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by BlinkAVA182

Depends what you're comparing it to! I loved freshers week (all of two years ago.. WEEP), and it was brilliant to get out and meet so many new people that the venue was irrelevant. Some of the club nights on campus finish relatively early but if you still wanna keep going - taxi in to town! Plus there'll be plenty of stuff going on in the clubs in town every night of the week during freshers, so if you don't fancy what's going on at the LCR, go and explore :smile: So really.. it's only as tame as you make it!

Don't see UEA being a campus uni as a bad thing though - it makes for a fantastic feeling of community, especially during your first year. Plus, you're never far from your friends.. or from flat parties.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending