The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2012 Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by aimee-louise1
Hi, Im in tally court house 1, flat 1a. Which house and flat are you in?

Hi:smile: House 2, flat 3K
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
When do you collect your student card?
Original post by EffieFlowers
When do you collect your student card?

Anytime between Monday 17th Sept to Thursday 4th October. They're open from 9:30am to 4:30pm and on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd.

The Students' Union, 4th Floor, Park Place. (And you'll need an ID and Student Number to hand too) :smile:
Original post by GSM.
Hey :smile: how did your exams go after? x

Hey yeah they went well thanks! What about yours? thanks for asking!! x
Original post by Socrates_1
Anytime between Monday 17th Sept to Thursday 4th October. They're open from 9:30am to 4:30pm and on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd.

The Students' Union, 4th Floor, Park Place. (And you'll need an ID and Student Number to hand too) :smile:

Thankyou!
Reply 885
Original post by samer
Heyy! Im living at home how about you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I've got a place in talybont south,house 3.
Reply 886
any Romanian students at Cardiff uni???:smile:
Reply 887
I've been offered a place for MSc in Sustainable Energy and the Enviroment!Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 888
Original post by krizz1992
Hey guys!

I'm a Cardiff University student doing Business Economics, coming to the end of my second year here- 2/3 the way through, scary stuff! If anyone has any questions about anything, don't hesistate to ask- I've been here long enough so I should be able to answer you!!

X

hi, I am also doing Business Economics finished year 1 and i am in a gap year atm. I need some of your help regarding the modules of year 2. Can you help me please.
Reply 889
Original post by Danny2051
I'm staying in University Hall Nevern, 2nd floor, flat 3, room 7. I'm also studying Biology. Can't seem to find anyone who is nearby!! :smile:

This is the exact room I'll be in this year, haha! What is Nevern and University Hall like? Is it as bad as everyone makes out? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending