TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PeoplesChampion
Higgsy!!!

Getting Halo 4?

Haha I forgot you use TSR Bruce :ahee:
Of course (:
Intermittently!

I just hope all the stuff they've added turns out well. We might actually play together on a game in god knows how long :tongue:.
Intermittently!

I just hope all the stuff they've added turns out well. We might actually play together on a game in god knows how long :tongue:.

It's got to have been at least three years. And let it be known that beating me will be punished by a perm ban now :ahee:
So crafty, and so abusive :frown:.
So crafty, and so abusive :frown:.

I was always the better player anyway :ninja:
Rank check :biggrin:.
Rank check :biggrin:.

Shhhh... Don't make me infarct you :unimpressed:
You able to play now?
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You able to play now?

Afraid not, had to come home for the weekend. I'll see if my brother's got one of my old copies buried away somewhere tomorrow. If not we'll play next week (:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You able to play now?

I can play now if you're around?
New mode confirmed over then last couple of days, Flood mode! Information is a bit thin on the ground at the moment, but it sounds like an evolution of the Infection game type (and about time too)

Doesn't look like much more than a reskinned Infection gametype at the moment. My main gripe with the playlists, though, is how Invasion's gone. Reach was a good game, yet 343 remove one of its best features. I'm hopeful though that Spartan Ops will compensate for the loss of Invasion and Firefight.
The new vehicle looks awesome but could also end up being too over powered, I loved Valhalla on Halo 3, it was one of the best maps next to Construct. Looking forward to the new flood game-type, I hope my student loan can cover this and black ops 2!
One month today I will be preparing to perform that nerdy pilgrimage of going to a midnight launch, anybody else planning on it? I'm feeling a TSR Halo all-nighter.

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Valhalla is back. I wish I could have played this game when it comes out. :sogood:

Dammit Ape!
Reply 1395
Just picked up Halo Anniversary for a tenner. Damn what a game Halo was, absolute indisputable perfection :adore:
Just playing through it again is an absolute joy to be honest, the visual flip thing is amazing :congrats:

Sounds a bit weird, but I'm getting so damn nostalgic and emotional playing this game again... :emo:
Every level is filled with so many memories, used to play this game endlessly when I was a kid.
I can remember I used to go straight over my mate's house after school and play for hours with him then I begged my parents for an Xbox just so I could play Halo.
Simpler, happier times. :sadnod:
This was over 10 years ago, man where does time go? :moon:
Reply 1396
Original post by G8D
Does Anniversary have online co op?

Yes.
Original post by G8D
Does Anniversary have online co op?

Legendary over the weekend?

Hype en Ecosse

Oy, you too.
Original post by G8D
I don't even have a TV, never mind my Xbox or Live :sad:

Dammit :unimpressed:
Me neither. I have a formative on Monday that I want to have a good swing at. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest