The Student Room Group

Increasing hotness of BBC Newsreaders/weather girls

Scroll to see replies

This thread is pointless without pics..
Reply 21
Probably the milf the OP is talking about...

Reply 22
thanks for the pictures OP
Reply 23
Original post by Clip
I used to really like Mary Nightingale, but she's aged about 10 years in the last 5.

hahahahahaha thats a subtle way of putting it :rofl:
The demand for pictures is epic, don't know the BBC reporter names but enjoy these:rock:

PS- Mods I am not spamming, these have been requested by many on this thread!!

Recently? Susanna Reid has been brightening many a man's morning viewing for a while now.
she's left itv now but Tasmin Lucia Khan...GIRL CRUSH!
Reply 27
Original post by + polarity -
Apparently his character was Lenny Wallace, never heard of him but it's ****ing cool

Lenny was best mates with a Welsh guy called Huw, and the EE special spinoff in 1998 saw Lenny and co head to France for the world cup.
Reply 28
I have never seen a more confused weather man in my life?
Oh hey, I see that they moved 4chan over here.
Reply 30
Didn't America used to have that sleazy news show where the women would strip or something? I think they had to pull it off the air. Never seen it, never really cared.

Well, I can't imagine a woman saying "3 men died in a tragic accident involving firearms at Manchester Picadilly Station last night-" whilst ripping her top off and kicking off her skirt.
Reply 31
Here we go boys. THE 10 O'CLOCK NEWS!
We have Derek :frown:
Original post by FXX
I've yet to see an outfit that Laura Tobin can't pull off.

Spoiler

Laura Tobin :dice:
Reply 34
I've always had a thing for Martine Croxall.

Now there's a milf if ever I saw one.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by zz_
Anyone else noticing this?

The main reader for the national news is kinda milfy, the co-newsperson (what are they even called?) on my regional news is better, and the weather girl is outstanding.

Global warming apparently... :colondollar:
Reply 36
Well to be fair theyre hardlygoing to put a whale on air are they :rolleyes:
Reply 37
I must admit, I've noticed this.

Sky Sports News is the one. Olivia, Natalie and Charlie are three absolute dream boats.

There are a few nice ones on Sky News as well, particularly as you say, the Weather girl Naz.

You should check out foreign networks. I watch them for political research, but some of the birds on France 24 (english speaking) are incredible.
Reply 38
Original post by SirMasterKey
Laura Tobin :dice:

Oh yes, her as well.
Shame laura tobin moved to itv:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending