Threeway
:hello:

ahhhhh tis monday! :eek:

yer!!! sucks!!! shouldn't u be at school ^o) :p:
qpwoei
yer!!! sucks!!! shouldn't u be at school ^o) :p:
:eek: qp on penguin soc?! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
we get half term on friday yay! :party:
:hello: online for 10 mins now :p:, i shall better explain my absence later on though :hugs: how's every1?
Reply 39847
:redface: i'm yet to feel the penguin attraction :p: dam school is blocking the student room :frown: better be off- bye!!! :hugs:
qpwoei
:redface: i'm yet to feel the penguin attraction :p: dam school is blocking the student room :frown: better be off- bye!!! :hugs:
he he ur in school :p:

cya l8a :p:
Hey Steve.

get up up up, lets make love tonight:wink:
Jack Twist
Hey Steve.

hey lukie! :hugs:

tonight?! :eek:
Threeway
hey lukie! :hugs:

tonight?! :eek:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey:biggrin: well not tonight:biggrin: Im going camping tonight:biggrin: one of my friends texted me, tellin me to pack my stuff( including me cowboy hat) and that we gonna spend a night campin:biggrin: :yy: his pickin me up, on his motorbike:yy:
Vrrrm VRRMMMM!!

And Jack Twist rode into the sunset, waving his cowboy hat behind him.
The Centipe
Vrrrm VRRMMMM!!

And Jack Twist rode into the sunset, waving his cowboy hat behind him.

you know it:wink: hows you?
Jack Twist
you know it:wink: hows you?

:p: I'm OK thanking you! :yy: Actually doing some h/work today! :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm doing some work on formation of stars. :cool: :biggrin:
Jack Twist
Hey Steve.

i thought you were going to a "camping" trip with your special friend and his thing you like to ride (his motorbike of course...)
lettherainfalldown
i thought you were going to a "camping" trip with your special friend and his thing you like to ride (his motorbike of course...)

well, if you read down:wink:
Jack Twist
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey:biggrin: well not tonight:biggrin: Im going camping tonight:biggrin: one of my friends texted me, tellin me to pack my stuff( including me cowboy hat) and that we gonna spend a night campin:biggrin: :yy: his pickin me up, on his motorbike:yy:
awww :smile:

hey centipe :smile:

hey LTRFD :smile:
The Centipe
:p: I'm OK thanking you! :yy: Actually doing some h/work today! :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm doing some work on formation of stars. :cool: :biggrin:

well done. congrats on doin some h/w.

formation of stars, sound kewl, so tell me how it happens(in simple terms of course) :p:
Threeway
awww :smile:

hey centipe :smile:

hey LTRFD :smile:

:hello:
How come you're not at school? :ninja:

Latest