The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Living at home and going to cov university..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by heathroww
I'm hopefully going to the bar crawl on the saturday, maybe it'd be nice to get a group of us commuters together then if anyone's free? :smile:

I won't be in Cov until the Monday :frown:. What are you studying?:smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Kirsty_89
I won't be in Cov until the Monday :frown:. What are you studying?:smile:
where are you commuting from?

heathroww:, the idea of getting all the commuters together is really cool, I like it :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by berad93
where are you commuting from?

heathroww:, the idea of getting all the commuters together is really cool, I like it :smile:

Wolverhampton, you? :smile:
Reply 63
Wolverhampton, you? :smile:

ooh right ok, are you going to drive in or catch the train each day? how much is it costing you? my maintanaince loan is covering my train fares for nearly 2 years i think,
Forget the loan for train fare just hold down a small part time job.
Reply 65
Hey guys, I am just going into the second year now and am also living at home in Cov.
Most of the friends I have made also live at home and commute. In the economic climate it makes sense to me any way.

You can still get involved with stuff if you so wish as many do! :smile:

I am not big on clubs or drinking so it doesn't bother me at all really haha...
Reply 66
Original post by jordd
I'm doing Business Administration too :smile: not living at home though unfortunately!

I shall see you at 9am then :wink:
Reply 67
Original post by berad93
ooh right ok, are you going to drive in or catch the train each day? how much is it costing you? my maintanaince loan is covering my train fares for nearly 2 years i think,

Catching the train each day :smile: I paid £280 for a 13 week travel pass, apparently you can get termly ones for £50 less though which I could have done with knowing beforehand haha!
Got drenched on Monday at enrollment was good having a look round the place though.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Hero
Reply 69
Catching the train each day :smile: I paid £280 for a 13 week travel pass, apparently you can get termly ones for £50 less though which I could have done with knowing beforehand haha!

oh that's the same as me, only in three days a week though so that helps train fare a little. you in everyday? I haven't met any commuters yet and it's depressing, we could organise a meet up? everyone seems to be living in halls!
Reply 70
Original post by paladimathoz
Got drenched on Monday at enrollment was good having a look round the place though.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Hero

I got drenched right through, weather didn't want to hold out did it?!
Reply 71
Yeah the weather sucked :frown:... Should be ok the rest of the week though!
Reply 72
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending